Id: theomyson
Lv: 38

I love this game, im never cheating, but why i've got banned

Message 1 of 7 (866 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why my account got banned?

Champion (Retired)

@Theomyson

No one on the forum can help you with this.

If you think your account was banned/suspended by mistake, please fill out this form so that EA can come back to you with an answer or lift the suspension;
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,235 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Theomyson

No one on the forum can help you with this.

If you think your account was banned/suspended by mistake, please fill out this form so that EA can come back to you with an answer or lift the suspension;
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Message 2 of 7 (1,236 Views)

★★★ Novice

best of luck to you sir, they say happy gaming but how? were all banned smh..

Message 3 of 7 (829 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@dixienricky

Sorry, Happy gaming is part of my signature, I know it does not always fit very well. But hopefully you have other games that you can play until this issue is resolved! Standard smile

Message 4 of 7 (824 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

My account also got banned for no reason. I followed the instructions they have for this topic but over 55 hours later  no one has contacted me with a solution or follow up questions . Also the phone number that is posted on the site is never answered (415) 571 7171. Not sure if there is another number that actually works, but I am getting behind and I am probably going to get kicked out of my league due to inactivity.

Not trying to be a bad guy, but it is very annoying to know that if someone actually reviews the case, it will take that person one minute to realize that account was banned by mistake and 5 seconds to re-activate it, but 55 hours is a long time to review something like this.

This is a real shame because the game is very nice.

Message 5 of 7 (808 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Venom777Andrey

I don't' know where you found the phone number, I did not see one, but most phone numbers are country specific and might not work from another location.
Is it possible for you to contact someone in your league to tell them what happened?

It says that EA will get back to you within 72 hours, I'm sure they're working as fast as possible. Even if most cased is fast, they probably have a lot of them and if so they have to take them in the order they were filed.

I really hope it will be resolved for you soon!

Message 6 of 7 (799 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, thanks EA. The problem was Fixed. i Can play the Game again. I Love this game

Message 7 of 7 (764 Views)