Re: Why is your game unplayable?

by ab0minati0n1

Original Post

Why is your game unplayable?

★★ Novice

Instead of copy and pasting the same generic answer to everybody’s questions how about tel us when it’s likely to be fixed it’s absolutely ridiculous we have paid good money to play the game and aren’t able to do so... absolute joke ea 

Message 1 of 9 (874 Views)

★★ Novice

I sit in matchmaking for an hour before finding a game then it’s 200+ ping and by the time you sort it if you even do no one will be playing it and it will be the same problem 

Message 2 of 9 (872 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @dkdawg313, On what game mode are you playing and region are you from?

/Atic 

Message 3 of 9 (842 Views)

★★ Novice

Trying to play firestorm in Oceania.... I have had two games of solo the day it came out and probably ten squads at 200+ ping... I have 100 over 40 net speed it’s so disappointing was so keen on this mode and can’t get a game 

Message 4 of 9 (819 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @dkdawg313 

We have an update about server for Firestorm in Apac.

Hello Battlefield V: Firestorm players!

As you know, we released Battlefield V: Firestorm on Monday, March 25th, 2019. Since then we’ve been listening to feedback from our players around the globe.
One of the key points we’ve focused on is the matchmaking in specific regions – particularly Brazil, Australia/Oceania, and South Africa.

Matchmaking in Battlefield V: Firestorm requires a certain amount of players to be connecting at the same time to initiate a server. Unfortunately, in some regions with lower player populations, this increases matchmaking time or forces players to connect to pingsites that are more populated.

We are continuing to look at options to improve this situation without having players connect to empty servers, and we’re always listening to your feedback. We’ll keep you posted on any updates or changes as we identify and roll out more solutions.

Thanks and we’ll see you on the battlefield!

The Teams at EA/DICE

/Atic
Message 5 of 9 (786 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks from the same generic copy and paste response you have used to respond to everyone else... zero help 

Message 6 of 9 (770 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

hey @dkdawg313 

It's not that the game is unplayable,it's your region and how many players are online at that moment.i'm in Europe and at nights i have the same problem,waiting for a solo mode firestorm session about 4 minutes and once the game is found i have high ping,i don't know how much exactly, but for sure 100+ .

It depends on the number of players playing at that moment and also you have to consider that,for a firestorm game to start,needs 64 players.It's not a free 2 play game,so you must take under consideration how many have the game in your continent,how many are playing the game at the moment you do and how many are in the mode you are.that's why the game inevitably is trying to matchmake you with other servers away from your region.The devs are aware and are trying to find a solution for this and  @EA_Atic  forwarded their update on this.

This is a very common issue in regions such as,Oceania,S.America,Africa and M.East.

Message 7 of 9 (743 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Fair enough @SnakeEyesPC but are you trying to tell me that there is less than 64 players in the whole of the OC region trying to join at once. I tried for 5 hour the other day to join a game and we had full squads, but every time matchmaking timed out.

Would be great to see an actual list of what servers are available. If EA is not prepared to give us servers for a game we paid good $$ for, give us servers we can host like we used to in earlier versions of the battlefield franchise
Message 8 of 9 (698 Views)

★★ Novice

Jog on snake eyes your zero help aswell.... the games unplayable.... we can’t play it lol it’s unplaaaaayable 

Message 9 of 9 (675 Views)