Re: Why is this labled "anwsers"? Litteraly not a single "anwsers

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why is this labled "anwsers"? Litteraly not a single "anwsers" on the issue.

★★★ Newbie

My issue is attempting to join in any game mode, entering que to join said game mode to be thrown in an empty * lobby where it's etheir wait an hour or leave and try another mode. Wich big surprise your thrown into another empty lobby again, and again, and again . Waste of my time. I know there populated lobbies to join. 

Message 1 of 2 (301 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @donswan69 

Could you tell us a bit more information about your problem? Yes, many players have reported this issue, but the reason why it's happening to you might to be different to theirs.

We have a dedicated topic for EOR and empty lobbies issues. It would be great if you could answer to the questions listed there, so we knew a bit more about your situation.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (263 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @donswan69 

Could you tell us a bit more information about your problem? Yes, many players have reported this issue, but the reason why it's happening to you might to be different to theirs.

We have a dedicated topic for EOR and empty lobbies issues. It would be great if you could answer to the questions listed there, so we knew a bit more about your situation.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (264 Views)