Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Why is this labled "anwsers"? Litteraly not a single "anwsers

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why is this labled "anwsers"? Litteraly not a single "anwsers" on the issue.

★★★★ Novice

My issue is attempting to join in any game mode, entering que to join said game mode to be thrown in an empty * lobby where it's etheir wait an hour or leave and try another mode. Wich big surprise your thrown into another empty lobby again, and again, and again . Waste of my time. I know there populated lobbies to join. 

Message 1 of 2 (83 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @donswan69 

Could you tell us a bit more information about your problem? Yes, many players have reported this issue, but the reason why it's happening to you might to be different to theirs.

We have a dedicated topic for EOR and empty lobbies issues. It would be great if you could answer to the questions listed there, so we knew a bit more about your situation.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (72 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @donswan69 

Could you tell us a bit more information about your problem? Yes, many players have reported this issue, but the reason why it's happening to you might to be different to theirs.

We have a dedicated topic for EOR and empty lobbies issues. It would be great if you could answer to the questions listed there, so we knew a bit more about your situation.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (73 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help