Why is this constantly happening?

by MEDIT8ANDMEDIC8

Original Post

Why is this constantly happening?

★★★★ Novice

Why am I finding myself constantly going through these same issues?I've noticed lately since season 13 and now more than ever season 14 when I'm in pubs and it's last 4 teams literally when it's the last teams my movement is slowed down so bad I cannot fight whatsoever I mean it's bad enough already with the other issues I am constantly having to go through but it's literally like the game does not want me to win or rank up so frustrating especially since I know exactly how I should actually be moving in game is anyone else experiencing anything like this?..I just had a game last 2 team I was playing trios both of my teammates go down now it's 1v3 I knock one some how even tho I'm literally moving in slomo and I was Bangalore who has double time but yet I die because of the movement I mean I'm constantly playing  pubs solo 24-7 the teammates I get are new to the game so that already is something that doesn't make any sense when we all die it always ask me how I like the game I just had and if I like who I was paired with I HAVE ALWAYS SAID NO yet that has never changed for me and now this constant being slowed down movement when it's last teams..idk anymore I've tried everything to fix my game if there is anything even wrong at all but I know what I'm saying when it comes down to these bugs or whatever has been going on issues..need help just trying to play that's it

Message 1 of 5 (354 Views)

Re: Why is this constantly happening?

★★★ Guide

@MEDIT8ANDMEDIC8  Maybe your auto-run is disabled. Check your Gameplay options.

Message 2 of 5 (318 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Wolferato I wish it was something as easy as that..but no I always make sure that always stays on
Message 3 of 5 (273 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Wolferato Yeah thanx I had a idea it couldn't only be me..I started playing this game I believe season 6/7/8 I'm not too sure but I started playing somewhat late my friend who introduced me to this game who has been playing since day one seems to never be experiencing the issues I have not at least the main issues as the game has progressed he does get bugs here and there do to servers or the bugs that come with every new season but things like slow spawn from the ship or slomo movement in fights or even when I get invited to trio party I'm the only one complaining about my movement feeling slow..lately I've been dying I mean getting beamed and it's as if the way I am moving in my screen isn't what is coming out in their screen so they beam me like I'm a slow target and in my side I didn't even get to react..idk it's hard to explain but I know something is causing it because I've played long enough to know when I've actually got killed I mean dying is part of the game lol but something is definitely up with my game I just know..even when it's like 3 teams fighting in a trios match I seem to get focused by everyone 🤦‍♂️ dude like if they are all picking the slomo one and I know how to position myself or when or when not to push or even the fact that we exchanged shots unload the whole clip and when we switch to secondary guns THEY ALWAYS GET THE SECONDARY GUN OFF FIRST! I MEAN ALWAYS! And I know for a fact I switched first..it just makes the game unfun..😭boohoo me I know..anyways thanks for the replies 🤙
Message 5 of 5 (256 Views)