Why iam banned

★★★ Newbie

What is that meaning??

Message 1 of 2 (116 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why iam banned

[ Edited ]

@Mohamed351989

I'm afraid I cannot read the text on the attached picture. 

Nonetheless, the EA staff who work on AHQ cannot help you with account-related issues, such as bans.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, the only thing you can do is to dispute any action taken against your EA account by following the steps in this article:
https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

The language in your picture isn't supported on Answers HQ.

Maybe one of these would suit you better:

If you do not speak one of those languages, then please check out the help.ea.com site which is available in a variety of languages and provides help across all EA titles. Have a look through the drop down Menu in the top right of the web page for a list of supported languages.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (92 Views)

All Replies

Re: Why iam banned

[ Edited ]

@Mohamed351989

I'm afraid I cannot read the text on the attached picture. 

Nonetheless, the EA staff who work on AHQ cannot help you with account-related issues, such as bans.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, the only thing you can do is to dispute any action taken against your EA account by following the steps in this article:
https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

The language in your picture isn't supported on Answers HQ.

Maybe one of these would suit you better:

If you do not speak one of those languages, then please check out the help.ea.com site which is available in a variety of languages and provides help across all EA titles. Have a look through the drop down Menu in the top right of the web page for a list of supported languages.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 2 of 2 (93 Views)