Why does it again randomly crash every game I play?

by xSteveMcQueen

Original Post

Why does it again randomly crash every game I play?

★★★★ Novice

No errormessages again and the game just shuts down midgame, its ruining the fun ;(

Message 1 of 7 (556 Views)

Re: Why does it again randomly crash every game I play?

@xSteveMcQueen I get complete freeze of my pc with no ability to open task manager to shut apex down, have to hard shutdown.

Only happens with origin/apex, not a single other game or instance on my pc has it ever froze like this. Only when origin/originwebhelper is up.

And when season 6 was launched I had zero crashes till recent patch, zero. Then something was reverted last patch and boom...same old situation.. It ruins the experience, and leaves my squad without a third.

And after a reboot, ohhh Error - Reservation timed out
I'm talking with my squad....they are still in the game! I am back ready to rejoin!.....

Nope, you took longer than our ultra short reservation timer so back to the lobby with you! Increase the GD reservation timer for our sanity.
Message 2 of 7 (514 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Pure_Funk_Nugget yea i also have this since the last time origin updated apex legends... its so annoying. . . I have tried all the stupid solutions that internet has to offer, none of them helps.
Message 3 of 7 (500 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This needs to get fixed. It kicked me off a ranked mode and now I am penalized and can’t play; which this is your servers fault. Not mine! This is insanely annoying!

Message 4 of 7 (460 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @mlane1990  @xSteveMcQueen  @Pure_Funk_Nugget  what platforms are all of you on? 

/Atic 

Message 5 of 7 (398 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic im on PC. . .
running rtx 2080ti, i9900K on 4,8GHz, 32gigs ram and latest windows10
game runs on ssd nvme and latest nvidia drivers...
i didnt change anything on the system. i gamed pretty well with no issues before the last miniupdate. i know there was something updating and after that I had all these problems, when season 6 started I had no issues
Message 6 of 7 (388 Views)

★★ Expert

I have had the same issues on two different PC with completely different hardware specs. I guess Respawn is just a poor developer.

Message 7 of 7 (369 Views)