Why does Origin crash/freeze my PC?

by Droditor

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why does Origin crash/freeze my PC?

★ Novice

So...I've played battlefield 3 since the Alpha, using Origin, without any problems.. untill last week, was connecting to a CQ server I've played for awhile when my PC got "stuck" on the Loading Screen, I was unable to tab out, CTRL + ALT + DEL didnt work, nothing worked, so I had to shut down my PC manually.

Figured it was some "one-time-bug" but no, each time I tried to enter a CQ server the same **bleep** happend, my PC "froze" or what to call it, so I tried a End Game map, worked perfect without any problems what so ever. And so I've done since then, played End Game and AK maps, untill today! WOHOOO! Now I cant play at all, I cant even try to repair Battlefield 3 in origin, guess what happens? IT FREEZES!!!1

Seriously guys, what could be the problem? And what can I do to make it work normally again? I've already tried to uninstall and re-download origin, doesnt work. And [b]no[/b] its not my PC and I know for a fact that it is Origins fault, played several other games not using origin without problems, and as I said, my PC crashed even without BF3 up, just origin.

PC Specs: 

Asus SABERTOOTH P67 
Intel Core i7 2600K 3,4GHz 
Intel SSD 510 120GB 
3TB Harddrive 
16GB Ram 
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 580 1536MB SOC 
W7

Message 1 of 5 (435 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why does Origin crash/freeze my PC?

Community Manager

@blackholemummy99 Hi,

Thanks for posting your suggestions, unfortunately this is an older issue that had been posted in 2013. As such I will close this thread.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (362 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

did you build it your self you might have done something wrong like put in a old OS

Message 2 of 5 (368 Views)

★★ Novice

or an old software or just separate might crash it

Message 3 of 5 (367 Views)

★★ Novice

sary about my spam i just keep thinking of stuff did you install something that had a lot of bugs before opening it

Message 4 of 5 (364 Views)

Community Manager

@blackholemummy99 Hi,

Thanks for posting your suggestions, unfortunately this is an older issue that had been posted in 2013. As such I will close this thread.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 5 of 5 (363 Views)