Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Why do I have to buy my game again?

by Astrellik

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Why do I have to buy my game again?

★★ Newbie

I bought mass effect andromeda 2 years ago from the PlayStation store. I wanted to revisit the game today, but it wasnt in my "purchased" section in my library. When I went to the PlayStation store to see if I could download it from there again, it says its not available for purchase. And the only way I can play the game IVE ALREADY PAID FOR is if I purchase an ea access subscription. So could you please explain to me why I have to buy an already bought game?

Message 1 of 2 (217 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Why do I have to buy my game again?

I would suggest you contact Sony, as they are the ones running the PS store, and controlling your Library.  I doubt EA has much if anything to do with it, other than it may be a glitch when the EA Access was created...but again, Sony really controls all this, so Sony is the one you need to discuss it with.  Make sure your account is the same, if you still happen to have receipt or email showing purchase it would probably help when you are talking to Sony too....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (177 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: Why do I have to buy my game again?

I would suggest you contact Sony, as they are the ones running the PS store, and controlling your Library.  I doubt EA has much if anything to do with it, other than it may be a glitch when the EA Access was created...but again, Sony really controls all this, so Sony is the one you need to discuss it with.  Make sure your account is the same, if you still happen to have receipt or email showing purchase it would probably help when you are talking to Sony too....

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 2 (178 Views)
Twitter Stream