Re: Why can’t I start The Sims Mobile First Date Event

by quarzorosq

Original Post

★ Novice
@KatlaStorm It’s really sad….☹️And too late … already uninstalled and installed again.
So far I can not rebuild my house again as I am unable to select and remove the room from inventory so far….
What can I do is I will wait and hope receive the update soon. And one more question is there is a message pop up always on the left upper corner and showing the festival is not yet finished…. How ignoring it is …..

Hopefully EA team can fix it soon. Thanks! Have a good day to all of you guys 😣
Message 11 of 16 (1,127 Views)

★★★ Guide
@wainetw If you don’t notice any new problems after reinstalling, I’m sure it’s ok.
About the message popup, see
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Issues-with-Sim-Festival-tutorial-amp-Seasonal-Tasks/m-p/11289...
And a nice day to you too Standard smile
Message 12 of 16 (1,121 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi, thank you so much! i had this problem too and i was surfing here to find a solution and to check if other people had this problem too or not. and u found out i am not the only one. by the way what’s your friend code?? we could play if you want!!

Message 13 of 16 (997 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We’re you able to fix it?

Message 14 of 16 (707 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@KatlaStorm Over a year and it’s still not working 🫠
Message 15 of 16 (429 Views)

Hero
@3dbp9fykzu5c Hi, could you please make a separate bug report of your issue and explain what is happening (or not happening) in your game?
The original post’s issue of traveling to events was eventually fixed. If you have still this issue or some other, it would be helpful to describe the issue in a separate report.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 16 of 16 (388 Views)