Why can't I get a full team?!?

by Luckyshoes777

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why can't I get a full team?!?

★★★ Newbie

Why is it even possible for me to be put into a game without a full team?? I'm sure that hundreds of thousands of people are playing Apex and yet I get on a 2 person team... What so they think that the best part of playing the game is deploying over and over again? Get a clue already and fix the game, add more legends, get more guns in the game, and for the love of god fix the double and single man squads.

Message 1 of 4 (1,889 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why can't I get a full team?!?

Community Manager

I can't say that I have ever had any issues getting into a full team @Luckyshoes777.

How often do you see it occur? I tested it there and was able to get into a full team 8 times in a row.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,873 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

I can't say that I have ever had any issues getting into a full team @Luckyshoes777.

How often do you see it occur? I tested it there and was able to get into a full team 8 times in a row.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,874 Views)

★ Pro
It happens alot.. More likely in the late evening.. Annoying.. Even 1 player team happens just matching noone
Message 3 of 4 (1,813 Views)

Community Manager

Could be that you are having connection issues @Konform103 especially if it mainly happens during peak internet usage hour. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,613 Views)