Re: Why can’t I claim my multiplayer rewards in Battlefront 2 even after the pat

by SithLordSteve

Original Post

Why can’t I claim my multiplayer rewards in Battlefront 2 even after the patch?

★★★ Newbie
I have achieved the requirements for the challenge and I have waited for the new patch, but I still can’t claim my rewards.
Message 1 of 5 (416 Views)

Re: Why can’t I claim my multiplayer rewards in Battlefront 2 even after the pat

★★★ Newbie
Bro this has been going on for a week now. I have 6 rewards I can’t claim. Such * *.
Message 2 of 5 (399 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yeah, I was stoked when I found out about the patch... but here we are. I’m on PS4. There are a couple more but these were the bigger ones I really wish would update. 550 Crystals in Limbo but the milestones I accomplished today I could claim.
Message 3 of 5 (382 Views)

This is an absolute joke ! They are silent on the matter for weeks and when they speak telling us a fix is in bound we are a little happier. But it seems even after the patch it has NOT fixed the issue and I have not seen a post on here saying it worked for anyone. So what gives are we to wait until you decide to speak out again on it or what
Message 4 of 5 (368 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey Everyone!

We are aware that the rewards are stuck and something we are working on. I wish I had a time frame when this will be fixed, but I don't have one for the moment but we are working on fixing stuck rewards and milestones. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 5 of 5 (297 Views)