Re: Why are my babies so Sad

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why are my babies so Sad

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am still playing The Sims Mobile on my ASUS Zen phone I noticed my babies now have expressions along with emojis here is a picture

Screenshot_20190101-153132.jpg

Since Halloween the babies keep crying until their toddler years where three sayings:

1.Giggles

2. I Love Turtles

3. Um....

but they are still happy these babies keep crying and I am doing everything I can to love them as Sim parents is their trait issues like being a Ice queen, Witch , Queen Bee, Robot etc.?

If anyone could help I be grateful.

Message 1 of 4 (489 Views)

Accepted Solution

Ah ok, I don't think the babies had a lot of work in them, it might be they changed it so the game runs smoother. Not sure to be honest.
Babies are very limited with everything, it's something we see in The Sims 4 as well, it's just not something EA seems very interested in investing a lot of time in to make it look super good. Or even give it interactions or animations that are spectacular. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (422 Views)

All Replies

I am really confused, your screenshot is of The Sims Mobile, but the traits you mention seem to fit The Sims Freeplay more.
My Sims haven't had a child in a little bit, so I might need to test the crying issue. The sayings you mention pop up when you click on the baby?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (455 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
They sayings is left side pannel appear when they are toddlers.

But with the Halloween update the babies faces had some expressions which is sadness all the time plus still issues with caring for babies when pink the animations are slow, when just regular feeding and checking baby no animations show up but the bubbles of baby thoughts that are all the same for each baby.
Message 3 of 4 (451 Views)

Ah ok, I don't think the babies had a lot of work in them, it might be they changed it so the game runs smoother. Not sure to be honest.
Babies are very limited with everything, it's something we see in The Sims 4 as well, it's just not something EA seems very interested in investing a lot of time in to make it look super good. Or even give it interactions or animations that are spectacular. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 4 (423 Views)