Why Iranian gamer can't play Apex legends?

by bloodless_satan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why Iranian gamer can't play Apex legends?

★★ Novice

Why Iranian gamer can't play the Apex legends from Iran location on 3 platform ( pc _ Xbox _ ps ) ?

My country ( Iran ) have many gamer in different ages from  all game and platform ( pc _ ps _ Xbox _nintendo ) and we are under your rules and your legal structure . 

It's not fair that we do not have the gamer community due to the political and hostile relations of the rest of the countries from the gamers community.

Please let we play this game 

Thanks EA 

Message 1 of 9 (1,765 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why Iranian gamer can't play Apex legends?

★★ Guide

the USA fears your nukes lol.

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (1,743 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice
Well there is embargo on you, go to your politicians and cry to them that you want to play not EA.
Message 2 of 9 (1,751 Views)

★★ Guide

the USA fears your nukes lol.

Message 3 of 9 (1,744 Views)

★★ Novice
Well, this seems to be a good solution, but it's not the solution for all. What is good about all gaming communities, everyone in support of each other, because this may also happen to you.
Message 4 of 9 (1,702 Views)

★★ Novice
Do you think politics should come about in all cases? What is our guilty gamers who do not like to be political? Perhaps, at least in my case, this is true so that I never liked to compare the game world with the political world.
Message 5 of 9 (1,698 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Aktyvia boy learn to respect other countries, although I'm sure you never saw anywhere but your Mama's basement
Message 6 of 9 (1,585 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@TheImmortalEnt hell yeah
Message 7 of 9 (1,584 Views)

Message 8 of 9 (1,433 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@Samfaraz You talk about respect yet you dont have any, a typical degenerate that thinks he knows someone life based on one message and uses old stereotype mocking like egomaniac. 

Message 9 of 9 (1,242 Views)