Why I was denied access to Origin?

by MAAKJJ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why I was denied access to Origin?

★★★ Newbie

You are talking about the "User Agreement" and the "charter of a positive game", but it would be great if not only watched what they write in the chat, but also listened to the voice chat (imagine that this is possible, where in a parallel universe).
Why is it that when a duo of two friend players swear at me and say creepy things at me and my family in their voice chat, they get away with it? and as soon i am answer something, i get a BAN (permanent)! This is a very common scenario when duos are deliberately opposed to you, whatever you do, because there are two of them and they are friends! Wow looks great!
Why, when I play, I don’t enjoy the gameplay, but it’s like getting to work, where I just have to do what to complain about cheaters, of which there are a huge number in the game! But no, let's ban the guy who played from the first day of the game's release for not being able to prove how other players swear at him in voice chat and not in text! Wow looks great! x2
And the most favorite thing is when you got in your party a cheater, and you start accusing him for his actions, he will swear at you in response all in the same favorite voice chat that is not controlled in any way!
Yes, I probably had to act like everyone else, swear in response, but unfortunately there are still people in my room and I can't afford it ...
This is called a positive gameplay, yelling at each other in your voice! Wow looks great! x3
All my requests were rejected, for some I received an answer that you need to wait when the restrictions end, but today I received an answer that this is a ban forever! EA, can't you decide?
And yes, one more question that worries me! Why did you completely block my account, and not just access to Apex, I want to play Titanfall that I BOUGHT! For some reason, when you make a ban for cheats, you simply do not allow the game, and I can’t even go to the origin! Do you think the word "rtrd" is more dangerous than a cheater?
ps. I just wrote - "rtrd" so that you understand

Message 1 of 2 (143 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why I was denied access to Origin?

Community Manager

Hi there, @MAAKJJ.

We're not able to help with banned accounts here. Please see the following article for more information. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (111 Views)

All Replies

Re: Why I was denied access to Origin?

Community Manager

Hi there, @MAAKJJ.

We're not able to help with banned accounts here. Please see the following article for more information. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (112 Views)