Why FIFA22 on xbox series s is so bad!?

by FIXxboxSERIESs

Original Post

Why FIFA22 on xbox series s is so bad!?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I just bought FIFA22 for series s, i played a game and realized how bad the gamplay is. Will they solve the problem?

(CM: Edited to remove ALL CAPS SPAM)

Message 1 of 550 (6,735 Views)

Re: Why FIFA22 on xbox series s is so bad!?

★★★ Guide
@FIXxboxSERIESs if you mean how it looks then ya there is an issue with the graphics quality on Series S and EA know about it , the said they are "investigating" the issue since it was reported about a month ago and we got nothing since then .

that's the original topic for it
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/FIFA-22-Xbox-Series-S-Resolution-issue/td-p/10746600/page...
Message 2 of 550 (6,696 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@LaMagicaRoma 1 month... gg ea
Message 3 of 550 (6,687 Views)

★ Guide

Ea a is a joke I will exposed them on LinkedIn because they take us for granted you keep closing threads and banning people who make complains related to the Xbox series S graphics how should I sell this game witch such bad graphics to me at the first place 

you guys knew the was a problem with the graphics on Xbox series S and u went on to release the game to take our money it been a month now and refusing to fix it 

I am going to post this bad images on LinkedIn and tag your terrible company and other people for the world to see what you guys are doing 

if you are refusing to fix the graphics we will also not stop exposing u guys 84E5332D-B19B-4CB8-9CE1-94B8DCC9F3A4.jpeg

Message 4 of 550 (6,648 Views)

★ Guide

EA how can you guys sell this to us knowing the problem and went on to release it to take our money shame on you guys we will continue to create new threads related to this issue since you ban us and close threads related to this issue

you guys want to sweep this under the carpet by closing threads and not fixing it it’s been about a month now you you guys mean you don’t know the problem and still investigating?

such a terrible and shameless company 

fix Xbox series S resolution issues now!!!!!035C9FC4-411E-40E3-953A-CA11D3E5353C.jpeg

Message 5 of 550 (6,637 Views)

★ Guide
@FIXxboxSERIESs We have reported to them for over a month now and they are not doing anything about it
We just have to expose them on other platforms like LinkedIn and I have already done that with tags and hashtags
Message 6 of 550 (6,628 Views)

★★★ Novice

How?

Message 7 of 550 (6,623 Views)

★★★ Guide

Ignoring us seems to be the only tactic now

Message 8 of 550 (6,606 Views)

★ Guide

Could this be fixed with just 1 patch?. I remember Cyberpunk had awful resolution on the PS4 and after multiple patches over the months, it's a lot better but still not perfect.

Message 9 of 550 (6,602 Views)

★ Guide
@telz84 It even EA even haven’t communicated anything about bring a patch for fifa22 on Xbox series S what they have only done is that that’s have succeeded in deceiving us they are investigating
How can u tell us that such a big company with programmers and developers haven’t gotten an answer to the problem on series s ?
Message 10 of 550 (6,574 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help