Re: Where’s the network?

by CHCKMSSN

Original Post

Where’s the network?

★★★ Newbie
I couldn’t connect to the internet, so i used my wifi and still couldn’t connect so i had to restart my phone thinking that it was my network problem but i tried using other apps on my phone and it seems to be fine. It only happens with this app. Please fix it! 😔
Message 1 of 19 (8,508 Views)

★★ Guide

Hey @shammy1710 are you playing on iOS or Android?

Message 2 of 19 (8,492 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I’m having this problem as well. All of the other apps on my iphone work just fine and there’s no issue with my connection. Ever since I closed out of the app it just loads forever when I try to open it.
Message 3 of 19 (8,457 Views)

★ Novice

I've been having the same problem for the last hour. I have an Android phone and tablet.

Message 4 of 19 (8,426 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I just updated my phone and that seems to have fixed it!
Message 5 of 19 (8,424 Views)

@deborahegray@shammy1710 & @clayreeee could you check if this also works for you? 

@IchigoUsagi14 wrote:
I just updated my phone and that seems to have fixed it!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 19 (8,404 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Ya where's the network. I'm having that same issue but yet I'm on high speed wifi
Message 7 of 19 (8,402 Views)

★ Novice

I checked - neither my phone nor the game has an update pending.

Message 8 of 19 (8,398 Views)

Can you both confirm you have a stable internet connection? Could you try the mobile data network or a different WiFi connection?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 9 of 19 (8,390 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
Same. I’m on an iPhone 8 Plus running on iOS 11.2.6 with no pending game updates and a very stable data connection. Issue seems to occur when throwing a party. Only way to fix it in my case is to restart the game and the issue is cleared for a bit before it returns. Using the ‘retry’ button does nothing for me.
Message 10 of 19 (8,371 Views)