Where's my pack of crystals I bought an hour ago?

by Merkster504

Original Post

Where's my pack of crystals I bought an hour ago?

★★★ Newbie

I spent $20 plus tax on crystals and I never received it and I was charged for it. I posted about the bug issue a few days ago about the crystal purchasing timing out and y'all never did anything about it, but I would love to get what I was just charged for.

Message 1 of 3 (365 Views)

Re: Where's my pack of crystals I bought an hour ago?

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Merkster504 The Anthem forum is not the right place for this thread. Since I don't know what game this is about (you didn't indicate it), I can't move this thread, so I'm locking it. I'll leave this here a little while so you can read my reply, but I (or someone else) will be deleting this soon.

Please post a new topic in the appropriate subforum.

@Merkster504 wrote:

I posted about the bug issue a few days ago

This is your only thread on this forum. I assume you also posted that in the wrong place and it got deleted.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (350 Views)

Re: Where's my pack of crystals I bought an hour ago?

Community Manager

@Merkster504 Hey, you appear to be a Galaxy of Heroes player so I've moved your post here. You can wait a while, perhaps there's just a delay in the delivery, but if the crystals don't come within 24 hours please reach out to support. 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-war...

Thanks for the post. Hopefully the crystals show up on their own shortly, but if not an agent should be able to help out. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 3 (336 Views)