Re: Where’s The Network AGAIN?!

by ericandcal

Original Post

Where’s The Network AGAIN?!

★★★★★ Novice

The “Where’s The Network?” message keeps popping up on my game. No matter how long I leave it up, it will not load! Now, I’ve had this before so I do all of the troubleshooting steps and the ONLY time when my game loads is when it’s a new day and gives me my daily rewards - I can play the game for as long as I want after that but the moment I close out of it to do other things, it won’t load until the next day! This is unfair that I can’t close the app even for a minute. God forbid my phone die like it has before and then I’m locked out of the game until the next day! Even then, it takes at least 5+ minutes to connect for the day.  

I may have to just accept not being able to play this game I’ve been playing for a while and invested 100s in anymore because as well as not being able to get into the game, I still haven’t received my items I bought despite calling EA and them saying they would put the items into my game - I did not receive them. Nobody seems to be able to fix my file / glitches. 

Message 1 of 10 (1,200 Views)

@ericandcal sadly this seems to be a very hard bug to fix for the team.

Does force close with the Where's the Network error on startup help any?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 10 (1,112 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It does not. I’ve reset everything, done all the troubleshooting steps, let it load for an hour+ and nothing. I really wish this would just stop happening because it’s not fair to those who’ve put so much time and money into their games!

Message 3 of 10 (1,103 Views)

★★★ Pro
@ericandcal what I have noticed is that when they load promotional packs into my game that's when I get where is the network prompts the most. What I like to do, force stop, take the TSM off my screen, turn off my phone, wait a few seconds, turn on the phone go to TSM. That seems to work, but I think that's the problem. They know it's the packs. For some reason with the packs throw us off the servers. I do not know where I read this, but someone suggested to disable ads and then enable them and that should fix the problem. I did not try that yet. But I'm going to do that on the next STS.
Message 4 of 10 (1,068 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

That worked once but now it has been 2 days and I’m still locked out with the Where’s The Network message. I’m so upset that I can’t get into my game no matter what I do - I’ve tried different connection, uninstalling, different devices, restarting WiFi & phone, clearing cookies/cache... NOTHING! 

Frown 

Message 5 of 10 (1,013 Views)

★ Guide

I haven’t been able to get into my game since yesterday morning.I thought it was like one of those few min things I normally see until I force closed my app than I get in the game, But that has not been the case.I keep seeing this where’s your network connections error message. I’ve perform every step that I was advised to do such as restarting my device, clearing my cache, closing all background apps,And even restarting my WiFi. However I have found that it’s not only happening on one iOS device it’s also happening on my other iOS device as well. I experienced this issue just a few days ago to where other players were not able to get in.now suddenly I am having the same issue a maybe a few others. This is a known bug and need to be fixed immediately before adding new content and making changes.

Message 6 of 10 (991 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Exactly! It seems like they have no plans to fix it - I hope it’s fixed before the wumples event in a few days ☹️

Message 7 of 10 (973 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

This has been an issue for years.which seem to be going from bad to worse.They keep making new changes and adding new content that we sometimes have to pay for but they are refusing to fix the real problem. How else do they expect to earn money from loyal players if loyal players keep encountering this sort of thing. It’s utterly Frustrating. And not only is there a new wumples request starting on the Feb 26 but there is also a new bake off event for the mansion content on the 27th.Which is even more upsetting that this would happen just days before it starts.😒😡

Message 8 of 10 (959 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@ericandcal I am having the exact same thing happen to me. I have spent so much money on this game and it seems EA doesn't care.
Message 9 of 10 (817 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@velvttearz wrote:
@ericandcalI am having the exact same thing happen to me. I have spent so much money on this game and it seems EA doesn't care.

It’s really sad! EA told me there’s nothing they can do until the next update which I really do hope that they’ll compensate me for missing that important sweet treat event!! TSM Twitter said players will be individually compensated, so we’ll see. 😞 Not fair that this game has so many glitches!

Message 10 of 10 (780 Views)