Where is my Darth Hexid ? HELP !

by Flobster76

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Where is my Darth Hexid ? HELP !

★★★ Novice

I played 40 flashpoints and i completed achievement. I received my 20 cartel market coins. But no Hexid. Is this is a bug ? 

Or Is Hexid is coming to The Alliance in Kotet ? I dont played kotet yet. Is this is a bug or about that. EMERGENCY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 6 (2,378 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: Where is my Darth Hexid ? HELP !

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Flobster76

It's not an item it's an alliance alert but you need to play through the storyline to obtain her.  Once you obtain her through the storyline and completed the alliance alert she will unlock in collections to be gained on other characters.

If you don't have the alliance alert you may need to play further into the story to get it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (2,444 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hey @Flobster76

Did not you get this item? (Not in inventory and not in the mailbox).

(Sorry, the picture is is in german, because i play on german version)

sgsgsgf.jpg

Message 2 of 6 (2,363 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I received cartel coins but no hexid not in inventory or mail. I looked to companions alert too. But no. And when i click to it it says this companion already applied to your character. What should i do ?
Message 3 of 6 (2,358 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Flobster76

It's not an item it's an alliance alert but you need to play through the storyline to obtain her.  Once you obtain her through the storyline and completed the alliance alert she will unlock in collections to be gained on other characters.

If you don't have the alliance alert you may need to play further into the story to get it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 4 of 6 (2,445 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Flobster76 the 'Communication from a Dark Lord' item not working sometimes has been raised to the studio.

Message 5 of 6 (2,307 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Flobster76 not quite, like some added alliance alerts there is an item to unlock her. might have been an update to add it but the item allows quick access to Hexid before the alert is active

Message 6 of 6 (139 Views)