Where did my refund go?

by MrMcFries

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Where did my refund go?

★ Novice

I refunded the game Star Wars Battlefront 2 and my refund was "resolved" alongside receiving an email stating that my "Refund has been issued", with my card # next to the refund amount. I bought the game with my debit card which is linked to my checking account, however the amount in that account has not changed. Where is my refund?

Message 1 of 2 (125 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Where did my refund go?

Community Manager

@MrMcFries Hi, how long ago was this? Refunds can take up to 10 days to complete, you may just need to wait for the cash to be refunded. It normally doesn't take that long but if the refund is just fresh you might need to wait a little while. 

If this happened some time ago it's worth noting that early pre-orders don't get charged until just before launch, and early "refunding" is just cancelling a pre-order that hasn't been charged yet. 

I don't think that will be the case for you, but I wanted to add the info if it's relevant. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (100 Views)

All Replies

Re: Where did my refund go?

Community Manager

@MrMcFries Hi, how long ago was this? Refunds can take up to 10 days to complete, you may just need to wait for the cash to be refunded. It normally doesn't take that long but if the refund is just fresh you might need to wait a little while. 

If this happened some time ago it's worth noting that early pre-orders don't get charged until just before launch, and early "refunding" is just cancelling a pre-order that hasn't been charged yet. 

I don't think that will be the case for you, but I wanted to add the info if it's relevant. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (101 Views)