Re: Where box whith 50% cristalles

by Ger4sim

Original Post

Where box whith 50% cristalles

★★ Novice

В праздничном предложении написано следующее: купив коробку с бонусом в 25% кристаллов, откроется возможность купить коробку с бонусом в 50% кристаллов.

Купил с бонусом 25%.

Где коробка с бонусом в 50%?

Message 1 of 6 (452 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Ger4sim The promotion requires purchasing both of the 25% extra packs to unlock a 50% extra pack. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 6 (431 Views)

★★ Novice

Real?

Here is the literal text from the store:

Встречайте особые временные предложения на кристаллы! Отпразднуйте День «Звездных Войн» с бонусными кристаллами из избранных комплектов кристаллов! Успейте один раз получить на 25% больше добычи из сундука или коробки кристаллов! При покупке коробки или сундука кристаллов по акции вы также разблокируете временный бонус в 50% для следующей коробки.

Here is google translation:

Meet special temporary offers for crystals! Celebrate Star Wars Day with Bonus Crystals from select Crystal Sets! Hurry up to get 25% more loot from a chest or a box of crystals once! When you buy a box or a chest of crystals for the promotion, you will also unlock a temporary 50% bonus for the next box.

Did I get something wrong?

Are you saying that regional players are to blame for someone doing bad language translations?

Message 3 of 6 (400 Views)

★★ Novice

I pay real money.

The letter in the application and the item in the store are an "offer."
By paying for the goods, I make an acceptance.
After payment, the terms do not match the offer!

You'll excuse me, but in normal life it's called cheating or fraud.

Am I wrong?

Message 4 of 6 (399 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Ger4sim Hello. It looks like a translation error on the Russian pack. See my earlier post containing the (correct) English version of the deal. I see Kyno from the official forums is checking into this with the studio for you. It's neither cheating or fraud, it's a translation problem that somehow slipped through. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 6 (367 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello.
This is a very unpleasant situation.

I did not buy a chest, which is 2 times more expensive, because I thought that everything would repeat.
I trusted EA, I made more than $3,000 worth of purchases. And EA upset me so much.
It's very, very unpleasant...

Message 6 of 6 (354 Views)