When will the reload of Lebel model 1886 be corrected?

by Junin__ST3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

When will the reload of Lebel model 1886 be corrected?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug The description of the weapon says that it supports 8 + 1 projectiles, and that is what happens in the reload animation, but instead of 9 projectiles, we get 8.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? At all recharges, except when the charger is completely empty.
What happens when the bug occurs? We got one less bullet.
Please select your region South America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug The description of the weapon says that it supports 8 + 1 projectiles, and that is what happens in the reload animation, but instead of 9 projectiles, we get 8.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? At all recharges, except when the charger is completely empty.
What happens when the bug occurs? We got one less bullet.
Please select your region South America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 1 of 4 (1,022 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: When will the reload of Lebel model 1886 be corrected?

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

It is not a bug, it is caused by a very peculiar way Lebel works. The thing is, it has a cartridge elevator between the magazine and the chamber, which changes the whole situation with how reloading this gun works (reload begins from ejecting a bullet). Animator of that weapon confirmed that the reload is correct, and thus will not be changed.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,179 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

The Weapon reloads will not be fixed uintil the next DLC comes out

Message 2 of 4 (932 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Is it just that you get 9 bullets if one is in the chamber and 8inbthe magazine? So if you unload the clip then reload there will only be 8 bullets.

Have you tried reloading mid magazine to see if you then get 9 bullets?
Message 3 of 4 (920 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

It is not a bug, it is caused by a very peculiar way Lebel works. The thing is, it has a cartridge elevator between the magazine and the chamber, which changes the whole situation with how reloading this gun works (reload begins from ejecting a bullet). Animator of that weapon confirmed that the reload is correct, and thus will not be changed.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 4 of 4 (1,180 Views)