Re: When will enemy footsteps be fixed?

by ElTell0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

When will enemy footsteps be fixed?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Unfortunately Its a game-breaking bug for me. I have been enjoying the hell out of this game. What a beautifully crafted WWII game, loving it! But DICE, just one question if i may: When will the enemy footsteps be fixed? Im sick an tired of getting killed by some random camper that runs at my back while i NEVER heard him. I have videos of this. Its reeeeeeeally annoying and for a FPS like this, sound and most importantly spatial sound is KEY to survive. Its infuriating to be in combat, holding a position, making your best to push your squad or team objective and be completely disconnected to your surroundings. It feels like being in combat inside a bubble. There's no point of playing objectives without this key sound. You cant really stay in a place for more than 10 secs or you will get wrecked from behind because there's absolutely no sound that warns me.

Message 1 of 3 (334 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hey @ElTell0,

I understand how frustrating not having footstep sounds can be.

This is something they have been working on, and will hopefully be included in the next Update that should be coming soon.

https://twitter.com/DRUNKKZ3/status/1067696538477043713

According to this Tweet, it looks like they made some improvements, but are still working on it.

Hopefully we'll hear some more information about this soon once everyone gets back from the Holidays Standard smile 

Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (320 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @ElTell0,

I understand how frustrating not having footstep sounds can be.

This is something they have been working on, and will hopefully be included in the next Update that should be coming soon.

https://twitter.com/DRUNKKZ3/status/1067696538477043713

According to this Tweet, it looks like they made some improvements, but are still working on it.

Hopefully we'll hear some more information about this soon once everyone gets back from the Holidays Standard smile 

Thanks!

★★★★★ Apprentice
Thanks for the info iluminatethesky, appriciate it! Hope they can fix it for the next patch.
Message 3 of 3 (298 Views)