When i find a match it says my client is baned, but EA show no ban on my acount

by milkporch

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

When i find a match it says my client is baned, but EA show no ban on my acount

★★ Novice

Hi there,

I have a problem, and can't find what to do...

About 2 - 3 years ago I used to play a lot Apex legends.

Then I stopped playing and just updated the game to play again with a friend.

I open up the game, search for a game (no matter if it is ranked or unranked), then it finds a game and tries to connect.

When connecting it shows me that my client got banned.

I never did anything bad, only really played with premates, so there was no chance for me to grief or anything.

I checked my bans in my EA account, but there is not a single ban shown.

So I am not sure if it is really a ban, or if it might be some technical issues.

Have see other people with this problen but no solution, what can i do?

Message 1 of 6 (651 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: When i find a match it says my client is baned, but EA show no ban on my aco

Community Manager

In relation to any ban @milkporch, you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (627 Views)

All Replies

Re: When i find a match it says my client is baned, but EA show no ban on my aco

Community Manager

In relation to any ban @milkporch, you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (628 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I tryed no response it is already one weak, also it seens this proble is recorrent in the comunity, find text 2 year old about this

Message 3 of 6 (616 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @milkporch you will need to give our team time to investigate and respond.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (613 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I opened the tiket and it already closed with no solution, give me a real aweser or solution... PLZ
Message 5 of 6 (510 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @milkporch we are not able to assist with TOS issues on AHQ.

I took a look at your account and can see that our team has reached out to you over email a number of times.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (303 Views)