Re: When I try to log in to SWBF2 it says my acct has been banned

by Carbonic

Original Post

When I try to log in to SWBF2 it says my acct has been banned

★★★ Novice

and gives the error code 475.

If someone is trying to accuse me of cheating then this is so ridiculous its laughable. My scores are in the neighborhood of 20 kills (most of which are assists) in a match. And in these same matches the top guys will have 200+ to over 300 kills (yeah like thats legit... as if...)

But if EA holds true to form judging by my past attempts to get any sort of help from them then I guess Im screwed.

Message 1 of 5 (1,082 Views)

★★★ Novice

e to me.they ban players without even look if they are cheating,i never cheat in my life but the cheaters that do it they found a way and report the people against them

Message 2 of 5 (1,036 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here. It seems they have mass banned a lot of people and I do not know why. I have opened a support case, but they will give me a trash generic response as EA always does.

Message 3 of 5 (985 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've seen people getting automatically banned out of bad connections, lag, or consecutive disconnections. If this is the case, a support ticket will be enough to solve the issue. Hope you get back soon!

Message 4 of 5 (966 Views)

Hero

@SILE3NCE wrote:

I've seen people getting automatically banned out of bad connections, lag, or consecutive disconnections. If this is the case, a support ticket will be enough to solve the issue. Hope you get back soon!

I highly doubt people getting banned from any of that.

In any case, what to do if you have been banned is listed in https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

carbonic signature

Message 5 of 5 (946 Views)