When I start the game, everything resets

by Akvinkum21

Original Post

Accepted Solution

When I start the game, everything resets

★★★ Newbie
I just started playing Battlefield V and I don't know how to turn off the prologue so can you help me
? My settings are lost all the time when I log in again and start the prologue again, and if I set something
that needs to be restarted it will lose it as well as the rest.  Thank you in advance for your help.

Message 1 of 2 (324 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: When I start the game, everything resets

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

try this: 

Launch the game, set all your settings, quit the game.
Go to C:\Users\Yourname\Documents\Battlefield V\settings, delete the "_tmp" of the "PROFSAVE_tmp" file.
Launch the game and check, it should work.
You would have to it every time you change your settings if you want them to be saved the next time you launch the game.

source: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1313367/#Comment_1313367

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (291 Views)

All Replies

Re: When I start the game, everything resets

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

try this: 

Launch the game, set all your settings, quit the game.
Go to C:\Users\Yourname\Documents\Battlefield V\settings, delete the "_tmp" of the "PROFSAVE_tmp" file.
Launch the game and check, it should work.
You would have to it every time you change your settings if you want them to be saved the next time you launch the game.

source: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1313367/#Comment_1313367

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 2 (292 Views)