Whats wrong with you EAteam,1.19 is awful. Hellriegel Defensive issue,bipod,etc

by xx_DIMA2_xx

Original Post

Whats wrong with you EAteam,1.19 is awful. Hellriegel Defensive issue,bipod,etc

★★★ Newbie

I love your game, sure as millions of other players. All updates that came out until the 21st of February were good, almost all. 1.19 update caused only one desire - to turn this game off. Please turn back all changes . Take all the new maps back, but return game process to previous conditions. It was better to do nothing with the game. What happened to Hellreigel Defensive? It was stripped of its bipod and sight, so now we have two weapons with distinction in the ammunition amount. A lot unpleasant changes in the interface. For what? Who asked you to do changes? Everybody liked it as it was.  

Message 1 of 7 (721 Views)

Re: Whats wrong with you EAteam,1.19 is awful. Hellriegel Defensive issue,bipod,

★★★ Newbie

Hellreigel after update. Can anybody see difference between modification Factory and Defensive? 

Message 2 of 7 (716 Views)

Re: Whats wrong with you EAteam,1.19 is awful. Hellriegel Defensive issue,bipod,

★★★ Newbie

And of course mistake in decsriptiom! Ammunition amount 120 or 240?

Where is sight, bipod? This is not shotgun, how to make long range shot?

EA, fix it as soon as possible? TODAY! 

Message 3 of 7 (711 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @xx_DIMA2_xx,

I apologize for the frustration this new Update is causing.

However, they are aware of the issues, and are working diligently to get them solved.

Here is a post from the Official Battlefield Twitter:

https://twitter.com/Battlefield/status/966376480023363584

There is a fix for these issues, and hopefully it will be deployed soon.

Feel free to keep an eye on the Official Battlefield Twitter for future updates on this issue.

Thanks Standard smile 

★★★ Newbie

im having the same problem with the hellriegel and its quite sad. i love the defensive but the update totally wrecked it. i cant even aim with it. hoping that the people at dice are aware of it and working on it, id like to use the hellriegel asap to unlock new assault weapon and get more service stars on the defensive.

Message 5 of 7 (663 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @themanwith10mice,

I replied to one of your other posts, letting you know that they are aware of the issue regarding the Hellriegel and the sights.

They are also pushing out a fix for the performance/stuttering issues that came with the Apocalypse DLC.

https://twitter.com/avgulotta/status/966735540530724865

Feel free to keep an eye on the Official Battlefield Twitter here:

https://www.twitter.com/Battlefield 

Thank you Standard smile 

EA DICE Team
Hey @xx_DIMA2_xx this issue was fixed with today patch, log in and cheek it out! Standard smile

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (587 Views)