Whats wrong with the serves?And WHY does Ea dont fix it?!?!

by awesomeberntsen

Original Post

Whats wrong with the serves?And WHY does Ea dont fix it?!?!

★★★ Newbie

All day i cant join my friend. I tries like 20times. And when i join him. We cant ready up. Sometimes he just go in to a match alone even when we both jabe ready up.. 

Message 1 of 11 (616 Views)

Re: Whats wrong with the serves?And WHY does Ea dont fix it?!?!

Champion
@awesomeberntsen Have you tried to repair apex legends game files to see if this helps?

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 11 (595 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im on ps4

Message 3 of 11 (577 Views)

Champion
@awesomeberntsen Have you tried to do a power cycle?
1. Completely turn off your PlayStation 4.
2. Wait until the power indicator light stops blinking and unplug the power cord from the back of the console.
3. Wait approximately 30 seconds and plug the power cord back into the console
4. Turn on your PS4 and try to see if this fixed the issue.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 11 (564 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem.

Playing solo is fine, but not party. tried with multiple people.

I've even tried to delete and reinstall the whole game and saved files.

Playing on PS4

Message 5 of 11 (493 Views)

★★ Novice

Just a same problem started yesterday, also when opening game it half of times says "Cant connect to EA servers" or "Retrieving matchmaking list" and lags few minutes to show my level and name banner. I dont have any network issues btw

Message 6 of 11 (477 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same with me btw. Ps4 - started yesterday evening. I think its i Respawn or EA servers got problems, or even Respawn broke the game trying to install new game mode

Message 7 of 11 (450 Views)

Apex problem ps4

★ Novice

when i play apex on ps4 i cant Get in a game with my friend. When i join him it says that he Is lifeline level 1, when he is really using pathfinder and is over level 100. When one of is ready up it does not show the ready sign. We cant Get in a game together, sometimes when we ready up only one of us gets in a game. When we ready up it says «party member preloading». ITS not only when im playing with someone, but when i play alone AS well. This problem started happening 3 days ago and is still a problem for me. It is not a problem for just me, bit my teammates AS well. Hopefully someone can help me with this.

Message 8 of 11 (498 Views)

Re: Apex problem ps4

★★★ Newbie

Same here, same * for me, with the same issue as you for three days, tried everything and rebooting the router, and also tried to reinstall the game.

Same as ever with EA and EA servers always something that's not working. 

Message 9 of 11 (473 Views)

Re: Apex problem ps4

★ Novice
@Gustavemanuel Yeah, i have also tried everything. Delered the game snd re-installed, tirned it on and Off, try different users, but nothing works.
Message 10 of 11 (446 Views)