What to do if your account got banned or suspended in Apex

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends - Unfair Ban

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry you say this but nothing i try works cause this gives me the digital run around. i want my account back. i see this as theft. ive sent numerous emails. i havent gotten any real help and its very evident that you do not care about your consumers. i havent done anything to get banned and now my account with in app purchases is gone because you guys messed up and wont make it right.
Message 721 of 1,041 (558 Views)

Re: Apex Legends - Unfair Ban

★★★ Newbie

at least fortnite never stole from me and gave me a false ban to cover up the fact that they screwed over a paying fan

Message 722 of 1,041 (556 Views)

Re: Bind steam account!

★ Guide

So i am asking again to un-link my banned EA account from the Steam account. I can not do it myself, because i have not ability to manage account while it's under suspension. I recieved only automated responses for my requests to the  support team 4 times. Because of your unable to perform its task support system i can not choose any contact support options but "suspended account", which leads to the automated response. You customer service is useless and does not give a thing about requests. Considering EA policies and actions in the last 2 years I already decided to never buy any of EA products anymore, so give me the some rest of  "your account is blocked" non-removable table in the singleplayer. Thank you(for nothing).

Message 723 of 1,041 (852 Views)

Re: Bind steam account!

Community Manager

Hey @aim_with_my_eye our live support team would not be able to assist you in unlinking accounts in order to get around a ban. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 724 of 1,041 (847 Views)

Re: What to do if your account has been banned or suspended.

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David I don't even understand why am I banned when I didn't even log in to the game for 2 days straight, and got banned today for no reasons, Emailed the EA HELP, hope they would resolve my issue.
Message 725 of 1,041 (587 Views)

Re: Falsely banned without explanation?

★★★ Newbie

Did you find a resolution??

As I a am also banging my on Customer service Wall of silence 

Message 726 of 1,041 (512 Views)

★ Novice

I was inactive for about 2 years. I decided to come back a few months ago and was greeted with the ban notice. I sent out 3 appeals and all I got back was just that they would not reverse their decision...

I am very confused. I do not understand why I was banned.

Furthermore, I have zero ban history. On my account, someone created an appeal in Russian back in 2019, which I do not understand how no one would suspect that maybe I was hacked as it would show that the IP was from a different location...

Does anyone else here also encounter the same problem?

Could an actual staff from the Term of Service review my case? I feel like I am being overlooked here.

Message 727 of 1,041 (499 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello sir,

I joined the APEX membership very early, but I didn't play this game because of my busy work, until I became addicted to this game when I was free in the past two weeks.

If you check through the game log, you can see that I have played a lot of hours in the past two weeks, and I even considered recharging this game.

But unfortunately when I was playing APEX yesterday I wasn't sure if it was a problem with my internet or something suddenly happened to my computer,

I couldn't operate normally for about 1-3 minutes. I think my account may have been banned because my character was reported by other players for stalling in the game

I have never opened any hacker tool. If EA official has any program that can scan or check computer hacker tool, I am willing to cooperate with the official to investigate my computer.

and I also tried to help through EA help but couldn't get help..

PLEASAE I hope EA official can help to assist in the investigationFrown 

Thank you..

BR,

Alex

Message 728 of 1,041 (379 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I love that EA just doesn’t care.  So many people have this issue, yet the answer is “contact the Terms of Service Team.”  I bet there is no terms of service team.  They just hand out bans and nothing ever gets resolved.  If you get a ban, kiss your EA Account goodbye because they don’t care.

Can’t unlink your account and start a new one.  The only way to play your games again is to start over completely.  For me, that means starting a new PSN Account, I’ve had my current account for about 20 years so all that history is lost.

EA is such a joke.  No one actually works there.

Message 729 of 1,041 (336 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA _大卫 Hi, I hope you're doing well, Because of the unsuccessful login, I had to repeat the same password reset dozens of times to log in successfully. Until today, I saw an email sent to me by ea on June 30th, saying that my account frequently resets the password and disables my Apex game. I am very innocent and very sad. Why do I need to bear this mistake? I don't want to repeat the password change dozens of times every time I log in to barely log in. I really want to vomit, why is it like this, why should I bear this pain and bear this mistake
Message 730 of 1,041 (268 Views)