What to do if your account has been banned or suspended.

by EA_David

Original Post

What to do if your account has been banned or suspended.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

If you believe your account to have been banned or suspended in error, please reach out to our Terms of Service teams using the steps below. We can't take any action on bans via the forum. 

HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT BANS OR SUSPENSIONS

If you think you’ve been banned by mistake, here’s how to open a case and let us know:

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the product that your account was banned or suspended from.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any additional details.
  6. Click Select contact option at the bottom of the screen.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you haven’t already.
  8. Fill out the attached webform to give us all the details about your ban or suspension.

TIPS FOR FILLING OUT THE WEBFORM

Put this info in the case description:

• Your username.
    • This is your EA ID, PlayStation™Network Online ID, Xbox Live gamertag, EA mobile game-specific User ID, or game-specific username.
  • Email address that's on your banned or suspended EA Account.
    • If you're playing a mobile game, your email address may not be linked to it. Email us using an email address that's linked to an EA Account so you can get more information.
  • Detailed info that includes any error or notification messages that you saw.
    • Tell us what’s going on and why we need to take another look at the action that we took on your account.

You can find more info on how bans/suspensions work in this article

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 61 of 727 (73,906 Views)

unban apex legends

Hi, I hope you're doing well. I know that is not the right place for BAN, but I just wanted to know if somebody got banned and EA unbanned him/her. My account is hacked and someone tried to do everything in my account, for cheating to all, at least I returned my account, but I saw in email that I got banned. I contacted the EA and I'm still waiting for an email for 2 days. I just wanted to know if anybody got unban, I just want to know this! Thank you.

Message 1 of 727 (81,664 Views)

Re: unban apex legends

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @fec804fced3a6b7887d565289d4dd92e in relation to any ban.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 727 (81,645 Views)

Got banned when purchasing battle pass

★★★★★ Novice

Hello, I got banned in origin just by making an apex battle pass purchase on my friend's computer ! It's so frustrating i got no email nothing, directly perma suspended . I sent A request 3 days ago and still got no reply. Paying money to get banned , that's so annoying.

Message 3 of 727 (72,018 Views)

Re: Got banned when purchasing battle pass

★★ Novice

This happened to me too ! It was intended to be a gift , instead i got banned and my friend list his money ! This is so wrong 

Message 4 of 727 (72,006 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @IceNorthKing and @TheUnseenDiq, if you have a ban or sanction on your account then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 727 (71,914 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I already did and i am waiting for udpates since 5 days ! No one spoke to me neither sent me an email !
Message 6 of 727 (71,897 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @IceNorthKing you will need to wait for a response from our TOS team.

They are the only ones who can assist with an issue such as this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 727 (71,890 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

EA says that we will get a response within 72hours, it’s been 5 or 6 days now and we are still waiting, even when i got banned , i didn’t receive even an informative email . I dont know what to say really...

Message 8 of 727 (71,871 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It's been like 8 days, still no Answer. Pay money get banned , nice company !

Message 9 of 727 (71,842 Views)
Twitter Stream