unban apex legends

by fec804fced3a6b78

Original Post

What to do if your account got banned or suspended in Apex

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi, if your account was banned or suspended, you'll undoutbtedly want to know more. 

Unfortunately, here on the forum we can not assist directly with bans, we can't invesitgate bans or provide more info. If you have a ban or suspension and you want more info or to appeal, you will need to reach out via EA Help. 

If you wish to appeal a ban, please take the steps in this article: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-locked-or-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

If you want general information around bans, and why you might have one this article will provide more info: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/electronic-arts-account-suspension-policy/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 61 of 1,038 (119,134 Views)

unban apex legends

★★★★★ Novice

Hi, I hope you're doing well. I know that is not the right place for BAN, but I just wanted to know if somebody got banned and EA unbanned him/her. My account is hacked and someone tried to do everything in my account, for cheating to all, at least I returned my account, but I saw in email that I got banned. I contacted the EA and I'm still waiting for an email for 2 days. I just wanted to know if anybody got unban, I just want to know this! Thank you.

Message 1 of 1,038 (126,793 Views)

Re: unban apex legends

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @fec804fced3a6b78 in relation to any ban.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 1,038 (126,774 Views)

Got banned when purchasing battle pass

★★ Apprentice

Hello, I got banned in origin just by making an apex battle pass purchase on my friend's computer ! It's so frustrating i got no email nothing, directly perma suspended . I sent A request 3 days ago and still got no reply. Paying money to get banned , that's so annoying.

Message 3 of 1,038 (117,147 Views)

Re: Got banned when purchasing battle pass

★★★ Novice

This happened to me too ! It was intended to be a gift , instead i got banned and my friend list his money ! This is so wrong 

Message 4 of 1,038 (117,135 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @IceNorthKing and @TheUnseenDiq, if you have a ban or sanction on your account then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 1,038 (117,043 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I already did and i am waiting for udpates since 5 days ! No one spoke to me neither sent me an email !
Message 6 of 1,038 (117,022 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @IceNorthKing you will need to wait for a response from our TOS team.

They are the only ones who can assist with an issue such as this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 1,038 (117,016 Views)

★★ Apprentice

EA says that we will get a response within 72hours, it’s been 5 or 6 days now and we are still waiting, even when i got banned , i didn’t receive even an informative email . I dont know what to say really...

Message 8 of 1,038 (116,997 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's been like 8 days, still no Answer. Pay money get banned , nice company !

Message 9 of 1,038 (116,968 Views)