Re: What to do if your account has been banned or suspended.

by PirataLeoparda

Original Post

Re: Was unbanned, banned again now.

Community Manager

@RASMelo23 

It's certainly admirable that you're looking out for other players here, and that's definitely appreciated.

That said however, unfortunately you're working with incomplete information as you simply don't have access to the information our TOS team does. That they do not provide greater detail regarding an account's activity does not mean they don't have access to verify that internally when reviewing accounts.

Statements such as this are quite simply incorrect. While the explanation provided may not be as detailed as some would like (for reasons covered previously), the reason for an account closure is provided via email when the action is taken on an account.

I am absolutely sure that accounts are being closed for breach of contract without any grounds, in this specific case, nothing is informed to the users! They lose everything and don't even get an explanation.

If someone feels the reason provided is incorrect, they're more than welcome to appeal the case, at which point another member of the ToS team will review the information leading to the initial action to see if a mistake was made.

Ultimately that is not something that can be argued or performed on their behalf, and that will only be discussed with the account holder.

Thank you for the feedback as that's always appreciated, though at this point I'll leave the conversation there as it really can't be too productive when the full picture isn't available. Standard smile

Mako.png
Message 861 of 1,041 (794 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Mako

I'm leaving the conversation too!

Besides leading nowhere we still have the same problems and it is extremely uncomfortable for me. EA gives no information! It always throws the phrase "contact the TOS team and they will help you solve your problem" but the answers are always empty of useful content, clarity, substance or pragmatism.

It is very easy, when you take an action for a particular account, to clearly identify the problem and your teams don't do it on purpose to evade your responsibilities. If the TOS team accuses someone of not being serious they better be right, otherwise they don't deserve respect.

I prefer not to evade my responsibilities and to be serious with others, but your teams don't think like me. I am lucky, I live with my conscience and not with yours!

Thank you for your time, and please be serious in your answers, I don't think I'm asking for much, but I could just be wrong and your teams are really as bad as the messages they send.
Message 862 of 1,041 (752 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Mako the reason for an account closure is provided via email when the action is taken on an account.

-

Really? How "Fraud" is a reason? It can be ANYTHING!

You already had some severe banhammers to people who literally did nothing since your 'AI' is just too bad.

Thankfully I've managed to live 3 years and now I get banned without any explanations! How is it okay?

Both me and my friend got banned simultaneously.

My friend got unbanned, I did not and I still don't know even roughly speaking what was the real reason of my declined disputes.

I'm using different software starting with VPNs, ending with GoodbyeDPI and AHK. I'm not sure if it's that but I wouldn't be surprised since you had history banning people using "MSI Afterburner".

The only question is - why other games with EAC don't react on any of that software if it doesn't interferes with the game? Or if it's not software what can it be? A "fraud". Great explanation.

I heard that your perfect "AI" got updated recently, what it means and how it works we don't know and for a reason, I understand.

But I lost a good account that I was playing since season 2 and didn't get any proper support (as if you have any support).

Why would I pay money and even try to start a new account if I don't know what caused this ban? Should I reinstall my OS and not install anything except your game?

And the most hillarious is the fact that you can barely ban cheaters who still present and will always be here.

I heard about such situations but I could never imagine that I will get banned for no reason, how can I be not mad???

I will never believe that your ToS team even trying to inspect the situation.

If we both got banned and my friend got unbanned but I didn't, it only means that there is a human factor.

One person decided to press 'unban' because he "was felling this way", the other - one clicked denial with generic response.

That's how you work.

It's just Russian Roulette. Support should never be like this.

It's absolutely unprofessional.

Message 863 of 1,041 (724 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA _大卫 Hello, EA technology group. I am writing this email to make a final statement on my banned APEX hero account. The content of the email is very long, and it is also very sincere. If you are a group that really care for the its players, I hope you can read it carefully.

As we all know, apex heroes were abandoned by players all over the world because of endless cheating and almost non-existent cheating detection at the beginning of the launch. But later, high-level updates and powerful anti cheating measures recaptured the hearts of players. I started to play apex a year ago. I have played for more than 500 hours in the past year. She has become an important seasoning in my life and brought me infinite happiness. I enjoyed the process from not knowing all the weapons and skills to mastering each hero. I played the badge of damage 2000 + for 5 heroes; I have recharged my pass for three seasons for handsome skins, and every season I have filled the level; I will practice my favorite hero MIRAGE to 1100 kills and 100 victories for several times. I am looking forward to the appearance of the first legendary item.

Secondly, I don't know if your email that you can't provide specific technical testing means that you haven't conducted further testing. Because if you have enough manpower and time to evaluate the video and operation of each game, you will find how ridiculous it is for an ordinary player who is slandered for cheating, with a maximum damage of 2500, a maximum kill of 11, and a total KD of less than 1.1.

With all due respect, the retest of the technical team is like * to me. I don’t know what the * you are doing. I once hoped that you would return my innocence, but now it turns out I believed the wrong person. If you think there is something wrong with my words, please stand in the position of an ordinary player. He wants to play his favorite game even though he suffers from high delay and poor computer configuration, and is slandered as the cheater he hates most. That is why I want to write such a long email to express my deep disappointment. Nothing hurts more than the slander of the firm you love. I would like to make more serious abuse of you, but I am a quality player, and I sincerely hope that the game can be better. At the same time, I demand the respect and support of the game.

In short, I would like to reiterate once again that I do not know what software is available on the public computer in the Internet cafe to detect cheating in the game. If you do not believe this, I dare you to check the game videos and data at any time before the ban. If you do, you will understand how I was wronged and how angry I am now.

Of course, you can also choose to maintain your opinion. After being insulted, I have no need to continue to choose EA game and apex heroes. I will always take the idea that you are a company that does not respect its players and pass it on to others.

Thank you for reading. God testifies that what I said is true.
Message 864 of 1,041 (716 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i got banned for no reason while trying to fix my headset on the razor app i just got my first hierloom and was exited to use it and play like any other day , then bam second game after fixing my headset account has been banned and there is no reason at all on my ban case or any appeals i appealed 2 times and both times declined with no reason or response of why i was banned in the first place ive even spent money on the game a lot of money and they dont give a literal crap at all 

Message 865 of 1,041 (681 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ToXiCTrIaDz you will need to direct any questions related to your ban to our TOS team.

They are the only ones who can assist you.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 866 of 1,041 (642 Views)

Re: Unfair Banned Apex Legends Account

★★★★★ Newbie
@WHYBAN_L0veN 我也遇到了这种情况
Message 867 of 1,041 (574 Views)

Re: Unfair Banned Apex Legends Account

Community Manager

Hey @MCZJIE when posting on the English AHQ boards please ensure all posts are in English.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 868 of 1,041 (545 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@ToXiCTrIaDzi also want to know - do we have any right to ask for REASONS of bans? - i mean - im sure we can ask but - will they answer? - according to last messages about bans - people dont undestand what softwhere can cause ban - and EA do not tell them what was the case.... i can Imagine ur situation and many other - poeple just dont undestand - what could be the cause - and how to continue to play if u lost ur account and even if u create new one - u will get bann again....and u will not know - what soft caused the bann. Im not sayng here about real cheaters - just about people who want to play the game like ther rest of us.....

Message 869 of 1,041 (524 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Mako I agree with this.  It makes sense.  I do however also understand some points that @RASMelo23 is making.  I have disputed my case over 20 times by now.  The disputes originally started out as me thinking I was unfairly banned, but as time passed and more disputes were made and by reading on more info on ToS, conduct, positive play, and rules, etc.  I began to realize that I am indeed guilty and the ban is 100% just, no doubt.  Although I am guilty there are some factors at play such as my EA account linked to my Steam account causing problems with my other games having to sign in and out constantly, I was not aware of some of the rules leading to my ban(this is my own fault), I am the leader of a club and the members are messaging me asking what we can do to remove me as the leader.  This club subject is the last subject used for a dispute and the EA Help agent was very helpful and kind and they mentioned they might have a solution, I am now waiting for feedback from ToS.  I even wrote an appeal letter stating I am guilty but would still like to get a last chance to prove I can be a positive member of the community.  The previous agent said "It's all about how you approach and display your dispute"  which made me think I might have used incorrect wording or something, but I am hopeful that this new agent will be able to help.

Do you think that EA might be able to look into issues such unlinking accounts even if banned(I mean i do still have access to my account and 2 step verification, it cant be a hacker).

Hopefully ToS can also be more engaged with the members?  I find it hard to communicate as they are a bit vague sometimes.

Lastly do you think this "greater detail" you mention includes messages between friends joking with each other saying stuff like "No F u" or "haha no man u dumb"  

Interested in feedback on these questions I have

Message 870 of 1,041 (819 Views)