Re: What to do if your account has been banned or suspended.

by Alienonym

Original Post

Apex Banned Account for no reason

★★★ Newbie

Today i was playing with mi friend. suddenly my game crashes and for no reason i had to reinstall it from steam. once reinstalled i started a game and after few minutes in firing range i quitted to play duos with my friend then suddenly it crashed again and said that my account was banned. I checked on my ban history on https://help.ea.com/en/my-ban-history/ and seems my ban history is empty. I mean wtf going on with my account

banned for what?

Message 591 of 1,041 (619 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@The911Crow I've had the same thing too. They don't seem to care even if you managed to put extra details to help with your appeal
Message 592 of 1,041 (600 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was playing another game when my friend called me and asked me if I was playing, and I stopped what he was doing, and I told him what he was doing, and he was playing squads on Apex, so I changed my password and logged on, and they bounced, and I ran out of time, and I got a ban. So I put in an inquiry, but there's still no answer. And then for a year!!!!!! So I put in a new inquiry. Will it come on Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 6pm?

Message 593 of 1,041 (575 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Alienonym I am in France and i asked for an unban this tuesday because my account was hacked. This morning I had to change my password and my case was listed as checked. I tried the game and boom! unban!
I can only recommend to be nice in your email (like say hello at beginning and thanks at the end), write the situation precisely and it will be good.
Message 594 of 1,041 (558 Views)

★★★ Newbie

logged in after a month, found out i was banned for apparently hacking, account wasn't hacked in that month and wasn't even used once so i guess im gonna finally delete this game since the devs like to do * like this

Message 595 of 1,041 (451 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Someone hacked into my Apex account, played matches, used my crafting materials and now I am banned on my account.  This is unbelievable!!  On the day of Season 10 and this happens to me.

Message 596 of 1,041 (744 Views)

★★★ Newbie

even i got banned, all i had to do was to log in via steam after 6 months. No cheats required. 

Message 597 of 1,041 (727 Views)

Re: Got banned when purchasing battle pass

★★★ Novice

I've been waiting for 20 days and no one has contacted me

Message 598 of 1,041 (721 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_David My first Apex Legend (Origin) Account got perma-banned after chaning some settings in the ( Videoconfig.txt file ) And the support still thinks im cheating. So no un-ban on that account. Now, I reinstalled the game and havn't changed anything in the videoconfigt.txt file. And my second account got banned as well. What is this?

Can it be something else that triggers Easy-Anti cheat?
I DO NOT CHEAT!
2 of my accounts that i have spended alot of money on are now gone!
Why would i spend money on a SECOND account if i was cheating and knew that i could get banned and lose all cash i have been putting into that account?

What triggers this? What makes Easy-Anti cheat program think im using any cheat?

I got ''cracked'' music program on computer and some synths that is cracked as well. Can it have something to do with those?
But they are not running at the same time i play any games.

Can it be TeamViwer i got for my jobmeetings?
Can it be Logictech Gaming software?

I have now tried to creat about 4 accounts. And ALL of them got banned. How can i ever be able to play this game again?

I have never used any cheats in any game and my computer is not used by anyone else then me. And i have never played Apex Legends on any other computer. My account havn't been breached.

Help me please!
Message 599 of 1,041 (681 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@EA_DavidHi David !
My account was banned for a chat
saying *
But the guy ho reported me say this thing FIRST...and i forgot to put the symbol ?
if you can read all the chat log you can see iam right.
Can you help me with this?
i play apex day by day and iam an respectful guy.

Message 600 of 1,041 (668 Views)