Re: What to do if your account has been banned or suspended.

by MarsEternal

Original Post

no response

★ Novice

No Response from EA for ban appeal

I submitted an appeal to my apex ban on around the 15th or 16th of January and there still has not been a response after over a month. I've tried submitting another ticket which was promptly closed a day after for being a duplicate and being told to wait. The ticket number is: #73031137

Although it seems hard to provide proof that I haven't hacked I can say with certainty I've never even come close to doing so. However, I haven't even received a single word from EA on what I could have possibly done to warrant this.

Message 131 of 1,041 (786 Views)

Re: What to do if your account has been banned or suspended.

★★ Apprentice

Hey man,

We are gonna do whatever we can. Right now I am doing my best to try to get bigger names in the community to speak up about the situation and the issue. Hopefully I can get it out there so that they could throw it more in the spotlight rather than complain about the Season being boring.

Best regards,

Stoyan

Message 132 of 1,041 (892 Views)

Re: no response

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Hello there @GuyDudeFellow ,

I'm sorry to hear that. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do here to expedite your Case as we are just a Player helping Players Forum. 

Right now the ToS Team (Terms of Service) has been getting an influx of Cases on top of the ones they are already working on. The only thing that you can do is wait until your Case has been viewed in its entirety. They WILL give you a response though!

Terms of Service wrote:
"We review each form we get on a case-by-case basis. While we try as hard as we can to reply within five business days, we’re human. Sometimes we’ll need longer to do it right."

EA_Lanna's Post on Bans and Suspensions.

*Note: Sometimes the Email from the ToS Team can end up in your Spam/Junk Folders, be sure to check those from time to time.

Happy Gaming and Stay Safe!

- An_Old_ODST

Message 133 of 1,041 (741 Views)

I was banned for cheating, but I have never cheated

★★★★★ Newbie

I just logged on to Apex to learn my account is banned for cheating. I did not cheat and after looking through other posts I have little hope for anything other than a generic response telling me to place a ticket and an email telling me I broke TOS. I had unlocked every character and bought the battle pass just so EA could ban me for what I can only assume is because they think it is funny.

Message 134 of 1,041 (741 Views)

Betreff: I was banned for cheating, but I have never cheated

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @gamergamer6969 

Here in the forum nobody can help you with banns. You should contact EA-Support, as described here.

Message 135 of 1,041 (716 Views)

Re: no response

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any issues over a ban or sanction @GuyDudeFellow.

If you have already created a case with our TOS team then you will need to wait for them to respond.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 136 of 1,041 (672 Views)

Re: Banned from Apex no response.

Community Manager

Hey all, you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 137 of 1,041 (686 Views)

Re: Unfair Banned Apex Legends Account

★★★★★ Newbie

same to me. i was playing this game season 1 last time and i quited cuz my pc was terrible. now i got better pc and want to play again but got permantly banned. i hope i get my old account back.

Message 138 of 1,041 (798 Views)

Betreff: I was banned for cheating, but I have never cheated

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @gamergamer6969

3. Choose your platform.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 139 of 1,041 (663 Views)

Re: get banned Apex Legend after but haven't play for a long time

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @VanillaCreamyIce.

3. Choose your platform.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 140 of 1,041 (612 Views)