What to do if account gets hacked?

by T0xicTopher

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What to do if account gets hacked?

★★★ Newbie

My account was hacked awhile back and whoever was on it must've been using cheats and unlock tools because I got perma-banned when I tried logging in one day and had a bunch of new stuff I didn't have previously. I have evidence of it being tampered with, is there any way to get my account back? I had unlocked most things in the game and spent tons of money on crates so I don't want to have to start from scratch Frown

Message 1 of 4 (197 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: What to do if account gets hacked?

Community Manager

Hey @T0xicTopher

If the account was banned the best thing to do would be to reach out to the Terms of Service team so they can take a look. 

You can find more details on how to set up a case with the team at the EA Help website. They'll review the account and get back to you via email as soon as they can. 

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (167 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @T0xicTopher

If the account was banned the best thing to do would be to reach out to the Terms of Service team so they can take a look. 

You can find more details on how to set up a case with the team at the EA Help website. They'll review the account and get back to you via email as soon as they can. 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (168 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve tried that a few times but the case gets dismissed immediately every time I submit a case about it :/

Message 3 of 4 (162 Views)

Community Manager

@T0xicTopher 

Gotcha. If the TOS team reviewed the account and determined that the ban shouldn't be lifted, then I'm afraid it will stay banned. 

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (137 Views)