Re: What on earth is going on?

by F340BD

Original Post

What on earth is going on?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Dearest Respawn.

WTF!? You keep changing and tweaking things in the background without giving us a heads up. The give aways are the bugs and problems that pop up all the time as a result.

I am a keen player of Apex. Currently sitting about lvl 150 with the battle pass lvl's on top of the original. After your latest 'sneaky' changes the game has reverted to its problem phase. Where no matter what armour or weapons I have I can be insta-killed: dropped from full health and shields in two shots on one occasion and three in another.

You must know this is happening. Why are you doing this? The game is becoming unplayable. I have to play 10 games to find one where someone doesn't insta-kill me.

Enemy footfalls often disappear leaving me mugged from behind. I have witnessed people teleport across the map with lag. Games start with two people or less. Also today my battlepass teammate bonus keeps flipping between the 10% as it should be and 0%. And in the early game with a full room it can sometimes be difficult to pick up items, let alone fight.

I have tested and reset my own internet. It isn't me.

Your lack of communication is staggering! And the game running like it is MUST be driving people away. Talk to us. Fix this.

Oh and FYI. I love the game... when it works.

Message 1 of 2 (126 Views)

Re: What on earth is going on?

★★★★★ Guide

Friend I was playing with Earlier keeps haviing these issues there's more to it than just server I'd just punched a guy into oblivion friend rolls in door as lifeline ignoring the obvious pathfinder who double tapped him with what was a P2020 then did the same to me but my Friend was had LVL 2 Armour I had LVL 1 Torso but LVL 3 head.

Seems like some exploit or cheat is going on. 

Message 2 of 2 (105 Views)