Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

What more do I need to do to unlock transfer market (web app/companion)?

by Jabzol

Original Post

Highlighted

What more do I need to do to unlock transfer market (web app/companion)?

★ Apprentice

Hi,

I'm really tired.. I'm trying to unlock transfer market on web app/companion since Fifa 20 release! Right now I have over 150 matches played at my accounts, in details:

- Division rivals - around 150 matches 

- Fut champions - 5 matches

- played draft Online

- played draft offline

- squad battles including game vs TOTW (x2), and vs that special team made by a player/pro player etc (x2),  and also regular squad battles matches (also x2) - I hate that game mode to be honest that why only 2 matches..

- new friendly games - all modes (max chem, classic, etc) offline, 2 games online and 1 match with my friend

Besides this i played also other modes than FUT (despite that the info on web app/companion says that play more FUT):

- career mode

- tournament

- kick off

- volta

- practice arena

- skill games

Other activities on my account:

- bought few positions from EA catalog (lol - trust me, I'm doing everything I can...)

- I'm active on transfer market on console - buying/selling players/consumables

- I do SBC everyday - some special one or gold upgrade

Is there anything I could do more to unlock it?

I chatted with one consultant to make sure that I have no locks on my account, and he confirmed that I have not, and he said play more. Ok, I playing more, but I want to have transfer market available on other platforms..

Does any of you is facing the same problem?

Message 1 of 7 (445 Views)
Highlighted

Re: What more do I need to do to unlock transfer market (web app/companion)?

★★★★ Novice

I played more than 300 games since ea access and still didn't unlock transfer market on we app

such a ... company

Message 2 of 7 (412 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
@ll--magician--ll Have you tried all game modes in FUT? It doesn't help me, but might help you.
Message 3 of 7 (389 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

bump

Message 4 of 7 (347 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Where can I request change name of this forum to no-answers.ea.com? Seriously guys, no one from EA can just have a look? How can I trust you when on every topic regarding transfer market you reply that 'explore more fut' or something similar but it is not working. 

Message 5 of 7 (313 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Mine is still locked and I played over 800 games. It’s been locked since day 1 bro. At this time I stop worrying about it. It will never get unlock bro.

Message 6 of 7 (291 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Just stop playing this broken game. EA is not worth it. Look at the sequels they bring every year, its all the same junk we're used to. FIFA, Need for Speed & so on.

Message 7 of 7 (231 Views)
Twitter Stream