Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

What is up with my controls in fifa?

by ThomoFc

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

What is up with my controls in fifa?

★ Novice

So I went on fifa went onto ultimate team to play some rivals and when I got into the game I noticed there was something up basically whenever I pressed through ball it wasn’t working but the power bar still showed that it was being pressed.. my controls are classic I’ve tried messing about with the controls and the same thing happens my pass and cross is x for some reason also.. idk how to fix this it is rlly stressing me out please tell me how to fix this I do not use a regular PS4 controller but this has never happened in the past.

Message 1 of 2 (163 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: What is up with my controls in fifa?

Community Manager

Hi there, @ThomoFc.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up.

Also, you say you're not using a regular PS4 controller. Which controller are you using?

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (123 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: What is up with my controls in fifa?

Community Manager

Hi there, @ThomoFc.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up.

Also, you say you're not using a regular PS4 controller. Which controller are you using?

Message 2 of 2 (124 Views)
Twitter Stream