Re: What is the good canadian support phone number?

by frelar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What is the good canadian support phone number?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello. I forgot my accound password, so i tried to reset it. I set the new password and it ask me for a security key that i dont have anymore, its been too many years. Then i followed the instruction for deactivate the security key and i dont even have the option they want us to click. Now, when i try to connect it just says "error" and i cant do anything. I tried contacting support, but because EA is useless, they dont have support, they just have phonecalls. There is no Canada phone number, the one provided for canada is a uk number. Is there anyway i can contact support without having to pay a ton of money?

Please dont send me to that page https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-support/or this one https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-security-key-faqs/ as their information are wrong, outdated and doesn't work.

The best answer I could have is the french support Canada phone number. (or at least a valid canada english phone number)

Message 1 of 4 (526 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

My situation is now fixed!

I have called the US tool-free number 1-(855)-345-2186 from Skype to avoid charge from my cellular provider.   Its took 5 minutes for the support team to fix.  You only need you account name and the email address associated with your account.  

So, canadians can call the US tool free number.

Hope its will help other in the situation!

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (434 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i am having the same problem...  I want to reset my password but i need the security key code, but the code i get from key is not working and the reset page give me a "AN ERROR OCCURED" message...   So only way to play again is to call the support.     The canadian number is really strange 011442030141826 ..  Will its be free to call when we add 01144 before the number ?

Message 2 of 4 (475 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have this problem and it's absolutely BONKERS that this is a thing in almost 2020

Message 3 of 4 (448 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My situation is now fixed!

I have called the US tool-free number 1-(855)-345-2186 from Skype to avoid charge from my cellular provider.   Its took 5 minutes for the support team to fix.  You only need you account name and the email address associated with your account.  

So, canadians can call the US tool free number.

Hope its will help other in the situation!

Message 4 of 4 (435 Views)