Code:Snake Banned with no reason

by Rectlyy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Code:Snake Banned with no reason

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So i got banned for cheating which im still confused about but after i was banned it showed a code snake and i cant find anything on it. Can someone explain it to me?

[CM - Edited title for visibility]

Message 1 of 248 (18,939 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: What is code snake

Community Manager

Hey @Rectlyy,

In this case you'd still need to reach out to our Terms of Service team to have them take a look at this further.

If you haven't already done so, you can appeal through the steps over on this page to get started with that process. 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 248 (18,904 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Rectlyy,

In this case you'd still need to reach out to our Terms of Service team to have them take a look at this further.

If you haven't already done so, you can appeal through the steps over on this page to get started with that process. 

Mako.png
Message 2 of 248 (18,905 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did still waiting for a response and i went into the discord and asked a couple questions and it seems like i was banned due to Rat spot glitching in ranked which i didnt know was bannable is this also true? Rat spot glitching is bannable?

Message 3 of 248 (18,808 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Rectlyy I keep getting this too and i just started playing today
Message 4 of 248 (18,554 Views)

Code: Snake

★★★★★ Apprentice

You seriously have to fix the code snake bug being put on people, just ran into somebody today on Twitter who got this message. They are banned for nothing and got three emails saying they were “cheating” when it’s a load of bs. Unban anyone and everyone who got this wrongful ban during this time of trash servers. 

Message 5 of 248 (15,060 Views)

Re: Code: Snake

★★ Pro
@Waistlessaxe I'm facing the code: snake but I'm not banned. Everything was good today until they changed the daily challenges and boom - huge lag, code:net, code: snake and ofc i've lost 2x ranked points again. They are pathetic.
Message 6 of 248 (15,037 Views)

★★★ Novice

Any idea how long does the temp ban last? Cuz like the error code : snake caused the ban or something. 

Message 7 of 248 (18,062 Views)

Re: Code: Snake

★★★ Novice

I got the same problem too. Ea support dosent seem to belive this problem. They said because you broke their ToS lmao. A bug falsely banned me

Message 8 of 248 (14,980 Views)

★★★ Novice

Any update on the situation? I got the exact problem too

Message 9 of 248 (17,963 Views)

Community Manager
Hey there,

I see you've already sent in a case to have our ToS team look into this further, so you'd need to wait to hear back from them in this situation.
Mako.png
Message 10 of 248 (17,949 Views)