Re: What are the different symbols in the top right corner mean?

by DarkFrost321

Original Post

What are the different symbols in the top right corner mean?

★★★★★ Newbie

I keep getting 2 symbols, they both I think represent connection, but I don't really know what they actually stand for, can someone help me because Apex doesn't say it anywhere.

Message 1 of 5 (9,559 Views)

★ Novice
I legit have all those symbols popping up at the same time. But Mostly it's the Clock kinda logo. Probably it's because of lag. No idea how to fix it other than get a new internet connection.
Message 2 of 5 (8,989 Views)

Hey

This has been added in the latest patch to monitor the hitbox issue

We expect there will still be some remaining hit registration problems, but with these fixes and diagnostic information, we are better equipped to track them down.

One potential cause of hit registration bugs can be simple internet connection problems.

In order to determine how much of a factor this is in reality, we have put some time into refining the functionality behind our network problem indicator icons in the upper right of the screen. These icons are now pickier about your connection quality and may show up more frequently than they did before.

These icon changes will be useful for us in narrowing down the cause of any bugs that we continue to see.

Source: Respawn - 1.1.3 Patch Notes

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 3 of 5 (8,985 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Long story short, have a look to connection troubleshooting on EA WEBSITE!

Message 4 of 5 (8,980 Views)

★ Novice

Where can I find what each symbol means????  I'd like to know the issues I'm having with connection/lag/etc. with this game.....

Message 5 of 5 (7,808 Views)