Weird crossplatform match making

by ItsStormRock

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Weird crossplatform match making

★★★ Newbie

Hey so when I play with a friend from pc  I have to leave and join squad every match , but if I dont leave and join squad , when I push the ready button on my screen it dosent show that anyone is ready but on the pc players screen they and and it matchmakes but only for them so they get into a match but I dont but if I leave and join squad after they have connected to said match then I'll get put into the game. It's weird can someone tell me how to fix

Message 1 of 4 (200 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Weird crossplatform match making

Community Manager

@ItsStormRock

Got it, thanks! It is strange that it would only happen when you're playing with PC players. Would you mind if we try out some troubleshooting to see if that helps at all? 

A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website. Those steps can tackle a lot of the common issues we see, but if you're still having any trouble after that check out the PlayStation-specific steps as well. 

Let me know if you're still running into this same issue afterward. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (135 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @ItsStormRock

Which platform do you play on? Is this only happening when you're playing with specific friends, or is it any time you're grouped up with someone via cross-play? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (167 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play on ps4 and it happens anytime I crossplay with pc players when I play with xbox it works fine

Message 3 of 4 (150 Views)

Community Manager

@ItsStormRock

Got it, thanks! It is strange that it would only happen when you're playing with PC players. Would you mind if we try out some troubleshooting to see if that helps at all? 

A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website. Those steps can tackle a lot of the common issues we see, but if you're still having any trouble after that check out the PlayStation-specific steps as well. 

Let me know if you're still running into this same issue afterward. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (136 Views)