Weird bug with FPS in BTF V

by SRBLudak

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Weird bug with FPS in BTF V

★★★★★ Newbie

My frames droped for a lot for no reason. Normaly i'm playing BTF V on ultra 60 fps locked and its fine , but today i 'm getting around 30-40 fps (30 fps ultra - 40 fps min settings). That's some bug... And also in task manager it says that when i'm playing BTF V i only use 50% of CPU and 60% of GPU but my fps is bellow 60 fps.... WTF is happening?

Message 1 of 2 (342 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Weird bug with FPS in BTF V

Champion (Retired)

@SRBLudak Can you post your system specs via dxdiag? Also try a cleanboot of Windows and clean your system physically if possible. Also make sure windows is not updating and RGB software is off and your hdd/ssd is not full and defragmented or TRIMMED. Good luck!

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (311 Views)

All Replies

Re: Weird bug with FPS in BTF V

Champion (Retired)

@SRBLudak Can you post your system specs via dxdiag? Also try a cleanboot of Windows and clean your system physically if possible. Also make sure windows is not updating and RGB software is off and your hdd/ssd is not full and defragmented or TRIMMED. Good luck!

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 2 (312 Views)