Weird Account Banned - 100% not using cheats or tried to exploit something...

by TovCapitanPanait

Original Post

Weird Account Banned - 100% not using cheats or tried to exploit something...

★★ Novice

Hi guys, I want to share a weird experience of mine !

So I'm an old player of CS, Half-Life, Battlefield, Call of Duty, NFS .etc, type of games. Until now, I never liked, Fortnite, PUBG, and this type of games, until Apex Legends was released. I'm loving so much Apex, that I gave up on every game I played until now.

I'm not a good player in Apex, and played almost every day from it's launch. I have some friends in Origin , and I've played some good and fun games with them. Some from my Country ( Romania ), and others from other countries.

I've started to do challenges at the end of Season 4, and I started to like so much, and had some real fun. With Season 5 I wanted for the first time, to invest some money in this , and I bought the Season Pass. All good until last night, when I've started the game, and BOOOM. Origin said that I'm already connected in another place... Hmmmm weird, there is no way others can have my account, I never connected  in other places, no one knows my password for any account, and click connect anyway.  I launched Apex  click Ready, and started matchmaking.....  The image with Loba appeared, and BOOOM again: This client's game account has been banned: Banned 

What  ?  How, why ? Reason ?  I looked on internet how to open a ticket . I found and opened it, and now I'm waiting for an answer other than the one they notified me on email , that I'm banned.

One thing is clear. I own this pc, no one used it to play on it, I never used cheats in any game, and I'm not using some weird software or something like that to interfere with the game communication . I didn't used bad language to offend someone, or to bully or, etc...  Maybe in a fun matter with my friends while we had fun on the game is another thing.

On website,  I didn't find any explicit example of what software not to be present on pc, or can interfere with the anticheat system or Origin or the Apex Legends. 

After Season 5 launch I've noticed a 2 to 4 % loss on Frankfurt servers.. and the movement was bad.  I don't think a bad movement because of a bad route to a hosted server location can lead to a BAN.   I've started to play on Belgium.  In my mind, a player who uses cheats, will have better aim I think, so almost all bullets will hit the opponents, will have many headshots, will be on top of the match server.   I don't have to much kills in 2 years, no to many headshots, I still play like sh^t  ( excuse my language) most of the time, becuase I play for fun, not for money, not for stats, or ranking, and I never intended to become a pro player.

I don't think playing over a VPN connection somethime can lead to a ban. Somethimes when I'm on duty at work, and I don't have something to do  until I'll receive a phone call, to give support to my tehnicians, I play over our company's VPN connection.

Last night I've  installed MalwareByte's on my pc to check my PC, and surprise: found something suspicious:

Trojan.Agent, HKLM\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS NT\CURRENTVERSION\SCHEDULE\TASKCACHE\TREE\svchostc, No Action By User, 492, 547448, , , ,
Trojan.Agent, HKLM\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS NT\CURRENTVERSION\SCHEDULE\TASKCACHE\TASKS\{368D989C-5DDB-48FC-82DA-F2FA7BEAC73E}, No Action By User, 492, 547448, , , ,
Trojan.Agent, HKLM\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS NT\CURRENTVERSION\SCHEDULE\TASKCACHE\BOOT\{368D989C-5DDB-48FC-82DA-F2FA7BEAC73E}, No Action By User, 492, 547448, , , ,
Trojan.Agent.VBS, HKLM\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS NT\CURRENTVERSION\SCHEDULE\TASKCACHE\TREE\WINDEF UPDATE SERVICE, No Action By User, 1221, 594438, , , ,
Trojan.Agent.VBS, HKLM\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS NT\CURRENTVERSION\SCHEDULE\TASKCACHE\TASKS\{3517CD59-946B-4B99-9C2E-6D0450A21FFF}, No Action By User, 1221, 594438, , , ,
Trojan.Agent.VBS, HKLM\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS NT\CURRENTVERSION\SCHEDULE\TASKCACHE\BOOT\{3517CD59-946B-4B99-9C2E-6D0450A21FFF}, No Action By User, 1221, 594438, , , ,

Trojan.Agent.VBS, HKLM\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS NT\CURRENTVERSION\SCHEDULE\TASKCACHE\TASKS\{3517CD59-946B-4B99-9C2E-6D0450A21FFF}|PATH, No Action By User, 1221, 594436, 1.0.24160, , ame,
Trojan.Agent, HKLM\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS NT\CURRENTVERSION\SCHEDULE\TASKCACHE\TASKS\{368D989C-5DDB-48FC-82DA-F2FA7BEAC73E}|PATH, No Action By User, 492, 547450, 1.0.24160, , ame,

Trojan.Agent.VBS, C:\USERS\BUM-BUM\APPDATA\LOCAL\WINDOWSDEFENDERTEMP, No Action By User, 1221, 594434, 1.0.24160, , ame,
Trojan.Agent.TskLnk, C:\Users\Bum-Bum\AppData\Local\svchostc\package, No Action By User, 1327, 582494, , , ,
Trojan.Agent.TskLnk, C:\USERS\BUM-BUM\APPDATA\LOCAL\SVCHOSTC, No Action By User, 1327, 582494, 1.0.24160, , ame,

Trojan.Agent, C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\TASKS\SVCHOSTC, No Action By User, 492, 547448, 1.0.24160, , ame,

Trojan.Agent.VBS, C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\TASKS\WINDEF UPDATE SERVICE, No Action By User, 1221, 594438, 1.0.24160, , ame,
Trojan.Agent.VBS, C:\USERS\BUM-BUM\APPDATA\LOCAL\WINDOWSDEFENDERTEMP\UPDATE.VBS, No Action By User, 1221, 594434, 1.0.24160, , ame,
Trojan.Agent.TskLnk, C:\Users\Bum-Bum\AppData\Local\svchostc\package\build.bat, No Action By User, 1327, 582494, , , ,
Trojan.Agent.TskLnk, C:\Users\Bum-Bum\AppData\Local\svchostc\svchostc.exe, No Action By User, 1327, 582494, , , ,
Trojan.Agent.TskLnk, C:\Users\Bum-Bum\AppData\Local\svchostc\wincache15, No Action By User, 1327, 582494, , , ,

Can a trojan to interfere  with the AntiCheat , Origin or Apex  ?

I'll let you know regarding my ticket progress, maybe others will found helpful into the future.

Best regards to all of you , and stay safe !

Message 1 of 1 (169 Views)