Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? jodsdaboy
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Objectives
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 27/07/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 12:00am
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Completed the requirements for the flashback to the future stars weekly objectives 4 times and it’s only registered that I’ve done it 2 times.
What happens when the bug occurs? It doesn’t complete the weekly objective when I do the requirements.
What should be happening instead? The weekly objective should be completed and I receive my reward.

It has registered that I’ve done 2/3 times so I know I’ve done it right yet after doing the requirements 4 times now it’s not registering that I’ve competed it.

Message 1 of 4 (434 Views)

Re: Weekly objective bugs

★★★ Newbie
@jodsdaboy I’ve also had this problem except none of my games have counted towards the completion of this Objective, And it’s very annoying that these EA answer people are scrolling past these comments
Message 2 of 4 (393 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've had the same issue.  I have done this 3 times and have only gotten credit for one of the 3.  Called into EA support too and they basically told me they can't do anything about it.  Twenty minutes of my life wasted on hold!  Thanks EA

Message 3 of 4 (349 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I have faced the same issue but in completing Futties Mendy Weekly Objective. I completed 4/6 assists as per the requirement but it has only registered 2/6 assists which is annoying. We have to spend extra time to complete what we have already completed. Hope EA fix this ASAP.

Message 4 of 4 (320 Views)