Re: Web store code not sending

by ttvhankylosaurus

Original Post

Web store code not sending

★★★ Newbie

I was able to login to the webstore with no problems for the last month and now it won’t send me a code. I’ve checked my spam folder and hit resend multiple times and still nothing. 

Message 1 of 7 (844 Views)

★ Novice

As of 12/04/ when I attempt to login to the web store I receive an error message stating there was a problem with generating my code. Prior to that I was having similar issues to the original poster where it would take multiple attempts before an email code was sent and code would arrive up to an hour after it was requested. 

Message 2 of 7 (754 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here. Around the same time the webstore has been showing either the error described by others on this thread or just never sent a code. Usually it just never sends a code (and I mean never). Not going to junk or anything else like that. Appears to be a bug with the webstore login. 

Message 3 of 7 (679 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever receive a solution for this issue? I have tried to work with EA Support and they keep just trying to setup different general EA Account verification emails since they don't seem to understand the actual issue at hand. 

Message 4 of 7 (370 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Maybe their mail server is considered as a spam sender, and has a too low reputation. In that case a lot of providers won’t error out and just deletes the email. 

Message 5 of 7 (353 Views)

★ Novice
@iDarth2022 Also having the same issue. It was sending the code then one day it stopped. I play on two other accounts and I get codes for those no problem. All three EA accounts use Gmail emails.
Message 6 of 7 (315 Views)

★ Novice

Just a heads up, I reset my EA password and now it’s sending me codes again. It’s almost as if my password had expired.

Message 7 of 7 (302 Views)