Weapon firing glitch/calibration

by Sonicbridge

Original Post

Weapon firing glitch/calibration

★★ Novice

Battlefield 5, Xbox1 S

Is it possible to resolve my weapon/firing issue?

Scenario: Any time I am shooting from a non-moving position, while using any object as cover.

I often take a position behind an object (boulder wall, rock, vehicle, and even snow!). My line of site of the enemy is clear and unobstructed. The weapon muzzle is also clear of the object I am using as cover. Every time I pull the trigger of ANY firearm, at ANY distance, the bullets hit the object I am using for cover. Basically, what would be a clear and quick one shot hit on the target, does not make it past the end of the muzzle. Obviously, this gives away my position and I end up losing my life because I get shot. It makes me wonder what the issue could be. Is there some sort of mis-calibration with the my console, game download from disc, my controller, or television? Or is it something like a digital glitch with the game itself. 

Does this happen to anyone else? Can anybody point me in the right direction for assistance with this?

I have not been able to capture the many screenshots it would require to piece this dilemma together.

Thank you,

G-money

Message 1 of 1 (241 Views)