We can't find any available games for you, check your selection and try again.

by PeppleArtSonza

Original Post

We can't find any available games for you, check your selection and try again.

★ Novice

I have been getting this error code and I see that the problem has been going on for almost a year now. I don't know what the problem is but there has to be some way to solve it.
It is currently April 2019 and this issue is STILL GOING ON! I understand that changing my ping site works, but why do I have to connect to a different server? This causes lag and also language barriers don't help gameplay. I don't understand why I can't connect to my 11ms Virginia server but instead, I have to connect to the 103ms Germany server just to play the game. There is nothing online that I can find that fixes this yet and I'm beyond upset at this point. This also ONLY occurs in hero showdown. Every other game mode that I have played works while I'm connected to the Virginia server, but not the game mode that I'd like to play.

Message 1 of 3 (351 Views)

Re: We can't find any available games for you, check your selection and try agai

Hero

Hi @PeppleArtSonza 

is this about A Way Out (the forum you posted in) or a different game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (317 Views)

Re: We can't find any available games for you, check your selection and try agai

★ Novice

I’m not aware of this other forum post, but this is pertaining to Error 1,066 in Star Wars Battlefront 2.

Message 3 of 3 (306 Views)