Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team.

by Coolrunnin2002

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team

★★ Apprentice
@leemyers2002 That wasn’t my issue, as I have a yearly subscription to EA access, & like I said: For me, this problem started 6months into playing FIFA19 (thought FIFA20 would be fine, but it was the same error msg)
I think it’s something to do with the EA servers somehow having different saved data than I did on my console. Confusion follows, which throws up the error msg.

@beadyliam: The above solution worked for me muppet!. I can even play FIFA19 now (6 months too late tho!) as well as the FIFA20 trial.

Message 81 of 142 (801 Views)
Highlighted

Re: We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 20 ultimate team

★ Apprentice

This did not fix my issue. Tried both and on 2 accounts on different console.

Message 82 of 142 (793 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
@ElCoach103 Sorry to hear that bud
Message 83 of 142 (786 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

So now it swapped my ultimate team with my brothers wtf is going on with this any one have any idea?

Message 84 of 142 (838 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Same problem, i can't connect on fut 20, that's annoying. 

Message 85 of 142 (794 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

i have had this problem. just restarted console and now it says there is an update. i really hope this will work

Message 86 of 142 (779 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Fifa 20 Error connecting to ultimate team

★★★ Newbie
@TreHDGamer I still have the same issue.
Message 87 of 142 (676 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I was receiving this error message and had 9 hours left on the trial.

I checked EA Access and somehow I didn't have an active subscription, even though I had hours on my account.

Anyway that fixed it for me. (:

Message 88 of 142 (764 Views)
Highlighted

Can't log into ultimate team

★★★ Newbie

When I go into ultimate team I can't actually get onto it and it just says "we are sorry but there has been an error connecting to the FIFA 20 ultimate team." However every other game mode is working

Message 89 of 142 (664 Views)
Highlighted

Error connecting to servers PLEASE help

★★★ Novice

"We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 20 Ultimate Team. You will be returned to the FIFA 20 Main Menu".

So I've got the classic one.

I've tried changing the DNS, turned on/off router, I've also tried reset the router and all other things you could come up with. It's currently 3 AM and I've tried to fic this for like 5 hours now.

Playing online seasons works just fine, this is just an Ultimate Team thing.

I can play on another account on my XBOX ONE. But I have all my other games on this account so I don't want to switch, I want to use this account for FIFA 20.

So could anyone from the EA team please help me, I really don't know why it looks like my account is "banned" from ultimate team. I don't want the answer to "try the things on the troubleshooting page". Trust me, I've done that.

Maybe if someone from EA could help me out here and maybe look into why this is happening.

It would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

ID: DuvansHome98

Console: XBOX ONE

Message 90 of 142 (682 Views)
Twitter Stream